May 27, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Atalanta  (Read 11047 times)

November 22, 2017, 02:46:09 PM
Reply #45

Macca77

Anyone who attends this even if they already have a ticket is the worst kind of mug fan and you deserve everything you get.

This game is even more pointless than a pre season friendly , I would rather eat a plate of dog muck than go

What the fuck is wrong is you!!? I'm going to support my team regardless of what's at stake, that's what football fans do.

November 22, 2017, 03:27:54 PM
Reply #46

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone who attends this even if they already have a ticket is the worst kind of mug fan and you deserve everything you get.

This game is even more pointless than a pre season friendly , I would rather eat a plate of dog muck than go
You need to give up on football and follow sommet else, maybe pub dominoes or sommet

Simply simply lovely

November 22, 2017, 04:24:40 PM
Reply #47

Toddacelli

Not sure whether to watch or go play badminton with my daughter

Go get some time with your daughter Bally. They grow up so fast, but Everton will be doing your head in forever  :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 22, 2017, 06:10:01 PM
Reply #48

Lincs Toffee

As pointless as it may seem to you, we still have players that need game time and a manager to look at further options, this is why it isn't pointless, oh and its Everton too, In my 45 years of watching us I've never turned my back on the club, no matter how shit we have played or how pointless the match and I don't intend to start now.
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

November 22, 2017, 08:19:42 PM
Reply #49

Macca77

Unsworth has just said he will be picking the strongest possible team for this game.

November 22, 2017, 09:20:25 PM
Reply #50

D15TIN

Unsworth has just said he will be picking the strongest possible team for this game.
Don't agree with that tbh, good chance to rest jagielka, baines etc.

And a good opportunity to start sandro and klaasen etc

November 22, 2017, 10:23:20 PM
Reply #51

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty skint so not sure I can go to this. But if anyoneís got a free ticket Iíll have it. Also if you could lend us a fiver to get a chippy before the match and put a £1 Sandro first goal everton to win 5-1 scorecast that would be sound

Cheers
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 22, 2017, 11:32:46 PM
Reply #52

therealdunc

What the fuck is wrong is you!!? I'm going to support my team regardless of what's at stake, that's what football fans do.

Wrong

Thatís not what football fans do,
Thatís what mugs do.

Enjoy the game  :thumbsup:
Blue

November 22, 2017, 11:53:37 PM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Too soon for a ten minute bolasie cameo?

November 23, 2017, 12:29:54 AM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Too soon for a ten minute bolasie cameo?
Yes

Simply simply lovely

November 23, 2017, 12:34:39 AM
Reply #55

Macca77

Wrong

Thatís not what football fans do,
Thatís what mugs do.

Enjoy the game  :thumbsup:

Of course it's what fans do, proper fans dont abandon their teams when times get tough, stick with them through thick and thin, thats what we do.

Feel free to fuck off to Rawk whenever you want, the glory hunting gobshites on there will welcome you with open arms

November 23, 2017, 12:36:24 AM
Reply #56

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Don't agree with that tbh, good chance to rest jagielka, baines etc.

And a good opportunity to start sandro and klaasen etc

It'd be getting absurd not to give game time to some of these players. I'm glad Sandro got a look in the other day, and to a degree it is better to not bring them in all at once but we can't keep putting them so far off into the sidelines they don't even make the bench just because Unsworth is unfamiliar with them.

November 23, 2017, 04:34:09 AM
Reply #57

SANA_DR0

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 23, 2017, 08:29:43 AM
Reply #58

ally2

See this is what gets screwed up - Unsworth has a reputation to try to build so from his point of view it makes sense to start the strongest team. There are also moral reasons too - it's fair to other teams in the group, and to fans who turn up. But for Everton it's the wrong thing, unless it's simply hollow words to appease UEFA.

November 23, 2017, 01:39:55 PM
Reply #59

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

He didn't say that at all, why are you making this up ?  His exact words were " I will be picking A strong team" NOT THE STRONGEST TEAM ! He said "a team that WE FEEL IS THE RIGHT TEAM" the "right" team
may well include Sandro,Besic,Klaasen etc. He's hardly likely to say we're going to rest everyone and give all the kids a run out then get fined by UEFA for giving Atalanta an unfair advantage over Lyon.