February 24, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Atalanta  (Read 9490 times)

November 23, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
Reply #60

bigmanbob

Seems like there was murder around concert square last night, the Atalanta fans thought it would be a good idea to take on the bouncers. There's a video on social media of one of them Batista bombing some Italian

November 23, 2017, 02:49:38 PM
Reply #61

Macca77

Seems like there was murder around concert square last night, the Atalanta fans thought it would be a good idea to take on the bouncers. There's a video on social media of one of them Batista bombing some Italian

Fighting in concert square eh, that never happens does it, anyway...

https://twitter.com/Gilology/status/933498271762386945

November 23, 2017, 03:27:11 PM
Reply #62

Macca77

November 23, 2017, 05:34:02 PM
Reply #63

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 23, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
Reply #64

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Daily Mail reporting on "brawl" saying Allegedly between football fans, not as yet confirmed" Great P.R. For the city, bound to make national news, if I were the owner of any of those clubs involved I would be having a serious word with their bouncers today and certainly one or two dismissals, some of them clearly no better than the original aggressors especially the one who picks up a guy and throws him with a full body slam onto a concrete floor, could easily have killed or crippled him, hope he is arrested and charged.

The bouncers need have done nothing more than hold them off untill the police arrived, they were round they would have been there in minutes if they had called them instead of jumping into it.

November 23, 2017, 06:02:44 PM
Reply #65

Macca77

By lucky if theres 20,000 there tonight

November 23, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
Reply #66

bigmanbob

Daily Mail reporting on "brawl" saying Allegedly between football fans, not as yet confirmed" Great P.R. For the city, bound to make national news, if I were the owner of any of those clubs involved I would be having a serious word with their bouncers today and certainly one or two dismissals, some of them clearly no better than the original aggressors especially the one who picks up a guy and throws him with a full body slam onto a concrete floor, could easily have killed or crippled him, hope he is arrested and charged.

The bouncers need have done nothing more than hold them off untill the police arrived, they were round they would have been there in minutes if they had called them instead of jumping into it.

There's quite a few judgments you've mace there on a grainy video off twitter, although I agree with what you're saying if it's true, you've no idea what the full story was. Either way you're right on the body slam though, that's hardly self defence

November 23, 2017, 07:04:18 PM
Reply #67

bigmanbob

By lucky if theres 20,000 there tonight
The Echo are saying there are concerns the Italians have been trying to buy tickets in the home stands, be careful tonight Blues

November 23, 2017, 07:17:52 PM
Reply #68

Macca77

Echo saying most of the people fighting where German football ultra's

Now forgive me if I'm wrong here, but Atalanta is in Italy is it not?

November 23, 2017, 07:28:41 PM
Reply #69

blue1948

Echo saying most of the people fighting where German football ultra's

Now forgive me if I'm wrong here, but Atalanta is in Italy is it not?

Read the full article it explains it all

November 23, 2017, 07:58:56 PM
Reply #70

BlueMaquis

The Echo are saying there are concerns the Italians have been trying to buy tickets in the home stands, be careful tonight Blues

Agreed, nothing worse than sitting next to someone reeking of garlic breath.

November 23, 2017, 08:04:03 PM
Reply #71

gizzblue

Agreed, nothing worse than sitting next to someone reeking of garlic breath.
Id take garlic breath over B .O. any fucking day ...worked with a lad in motorworld years back who got three warnings for offending customers with his smell alone.

November 23, 2017, 08:38:37 PM
Reply #72

D15TIN

From what ive heard it was Frankfurt & Atalanta fans, apparently sometimes Frankfurt fans go the Atalanta games, as they have the same beliefs or something, don't know who they went after last night like, hardly gonna find a group of everton fans in colours the night before a game.

November 23, 2017, 10:28:19 PM
Reply #73

Everton Mint

@MerseyPolice
 12m12 minutes ago

We have arrested in excess of 20 German nationals this afternoon (23 November 2017) for breach of the peace following reports of a disturbance in the Concert Square area of Liverpool city centre last night.

November 23, 2017, 10:42:27 PM
Reply #74

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
@MerseyPolice
 12m12 minutes ago

We have arrested in excess of 20 German nationals this afternoon (23 November 2017) for breach of the peace following reports of a disturbance in the Concert Square area of Liverpool city centre last night.

Jeez...that is mad !