December 17, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

Author Topic: Jonjoe Kenny  (Read 13297 times)

November 30, 2017, 07:24:01 AM
Read 13297 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dya reckon he gets an assist for that mad mis-kick?

Big fan of him lashing challenges in.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 30, 2017, 02:36:26 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Flawless performance last night, really made up for him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 30, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman doesn’t work at RM.

I don’t know how many times I’ve seen the idea debunked and it still comes up a few times a year.

December 01, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think he had a fall out with Poch as well tbh.

If Liverpool don’t want him then I think we may be a good shout for him to try and get his career back on track.

From why I’ve heard it would require a monumental attitude adjustment, but worth a squirt definitely.

1. Tierney
2. Rose
4. Shaw
5. MYSTERY SPOT - reckon there’s some pure boss French Africans knocking about French leagues. Talent goldmine last few years and I bet there’s a full back in there somewhere.

December 02, 2017, 12:27:57 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've always said, KT is immense.

You have actually. I think Ram was after him a while ago as well.

I’d also have McGregor, Roberts, That bird off corrie’s fella and Dembele.

December 04, 2017, 04:22:56 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Couple of extremely good balls in the last two games. Been strong defensively as well.

December 09, 2017, 07:56:09 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Boyhood red?

December 10, 2017, 04:35:37 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Been said but doesn’t sound like it.

Did to me

December 13, 2017, 01:16:56 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Coleman Keane Kone Kenny
Rooney Gana
Bolaise Barkley
Sig
Giroud/Dembele

This makes me happy

Doesn’t look that bad that