September 26, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 19040 times)

November 27, 2017, 03:42:42 PM
Reply #870

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of a futile gesture though really isn't it ? Shoelaces ffs, I was there but didn't notice that anyone had rainbow shoelaces, get them all to wear rainbow coloured boots or something but they might as well have had a rainbow coloured vest on underneath their shirt.

November 27, 2017, 03:45:03 PM
Reply #871

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Really stood out to me this one.

Look at them. Fucking look at the state of them.

Williams jumped all of three inches off the ground there to intercept that ball !

November 27, 2017, 04:35:08 PM
Reply #872

Faceatthefence

Typical of this club to repeatedly go to clubs that havent won for years,or this strikers never scored since out of nappys and like manna from heaven we make everything right for them.No bottle,no leadership no plans or system in place,jags as a captain is mute,fucking  silent.The only laughable reaction this squad gives, is to look at each other in surprise as the goals go in.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 27, 2017, 04:35:33 PM
Reply #873

MIG

So first match I've been to this season and I guess I got what I was expecting.  I still had that stupid optimism in the build up to the game, god knows why though.

We need to get out of this somehow, I can't give up on us yet, there are still a lot of games to be played.  So the positives.....

Sigurdsson - saw on the match thread he got a lot of stick but to me he looked like one of the few players who put some effort in and scored a wonder goal.
Lookman and Vlasic - looked tricky when they came on and actually made us look like we could create something.

That's it, I'm out of the positives.

So the only thing that can be learned from this match for me is start Lookman, Sigurdsson and Vlasic behind the striker.

Fuck knows what else needs to be done though, cause there is something SERIOUSLY wrong here.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:51:06 PM by MIG »

November 27, 2017, 04:43:02 PM
Reply #874

hill135

Canít believe this.

Our owner is looking increasingly like Tony Fernandes, our DoF doesnít appear to actually do anything, we donít even have a manager, our players to a man have thrown the towel in and on the pitch weíre leaking goals, losing every game and sinking like a stone.

The club is currently a shambles from top-to-bottom and some fans see fit to focus their aggro on rainbow shoelaces. Fuck right off

November 27, 2017, 04:44:20 PM
Reply #875

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So first match I've been to this season and I guess I got what I was expecting.  I still had that stupid optimism in the build up to the game, god knows why though.

We need to get out of this somehow, I can't give up on us yet, there is still a lot of games to be played.  So the positives.....

Sigurdsson - saw on the match thread he got a lot of stick but to me he looked like one of the few players who put some effort in and scored a wonder goal.
Lookman and Vlasic - looked tricky when they came on and actually made us look like we could create something.

That's it, I'm out of the positives.

So the only thing that can be learned from this match for me is start Lookman, Sigurdsson and Vlasic behind the striker.

Fuck knows what else needs to be done though, cause there is something SERIOUSLY wrong here.

Agree 100% on Sigurdsson

November 27, 2017, 04:51:28 PM
Reply #876

Macca77

Agree 100% on Sigurdsson

Was played out of position yet again

November 27, 2017, 05:01:27 PM
Reply #877

gizzblue

Sig is a weird one ....the only number ten out of our plethora actually on the pitch ....so what do we do play him on the wing ????....it's just shit fucking management.

November 27, 2017, 06:05:16 PM
Reply #878

Lxxx

I'd play Vlasic and Sig every game. Get Vlasic used to playing off the left like Hazard used to and give him some confidence. He's the first player since Pienaar we can fire a ball in to and it sticks so get him used to playing with Baines and actually have some consistency in our selections. Similarly with Sig in the No 10 role.
You can't make half a dozen changes every game, and change your formation 2-3 times during it, and expect any of them to know what the fuck they're doing. 

November 27, 2017, 08:26:13 PM
Reply #879

JordanianEmbassy

Sig playing on the left melts my brain.
As some of you has just said he looked like he could create something when he switched to the middle towards the end. And was putting the effort in as well to be fair

November 28, 2017, 12:29:04 AM
Reply #880

bacon sarnie

Watched it and laughed. Why not? Absolute shite from top to bottom.

Baffling!