October 23, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Author Topic: They say you reap what you sow  (Read 1378 times)

November 24, 2017, 05:00:50 AM
Read 1378 times

charlatan

Well, as Evertonians we finally have the club we deserve for not running that fat, cloud headed, lying dreamer out of our club after Kings Dock.

The whole club is a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom.  Five weeks this has been allowed to rumble on since Koeman was sacked (which again was weeks too late).

The summer recruitment was a fucking joke, who sanctioned the signing of this rubbish we signed in the summer, never mind the 4 number 10's, and allowed us to go into the season not replacing Lukaku after knowing he was gone since at least March wants stringing up.

As if things aren't bad enough, we've got our annual surrender at the tin mine to ruin xmas for us as well.

I think tonight was about the final straw for me.  1-5 against a shite, bottom half Italian team that hadn't won away all season.  It doesn't even hurt when teams score against us anymore, let alone the end result.

Ashley Williams is quite possibly the worst centre half I've seen in 35+ years of watching us.  Rooney has been over the hill for 3 years, yet we spunk a 10m fee and 7.5m a year on yet another Blue Bill vanity project.

I think I'm done

November 24, 2017, 05:03:02 AM
Reply #1

Martip

Well, as Evertonians we finally have the club we deserve for not running that fat, cloud headed, lying dreamer out of our club after Kings Dock.

The whole club is a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom.  Five weeks this has been allowed to rumble on since Koeman was sacked (which again was weeks too late).

The summer recruitment was a fucking joke, who sanctioned the signing of this rubbish we signed in the summer, never mind the 4 number 10's, and allowed us to go into the season not replacing Lukaku after knowing he was gone since at least March wants stringing up.

As if things aren't bad enough, we've got our annual surrender at the tin mine to ruin xmas for us as well.

I think tonight was about the final straw for me.  1-5 against a shite, bottom half Italian team that hadn't won away all season.  It doesn't even hurt when teams score against us anymore, let alone the end result.

Ashley Williams is quite possibly the worst centre half I've seen in 35+ years of watching us.  Rooney has been over the hill for 3 years, yet we spunk a 10m fee and 7.5m a year on yet another Blue Bill vanity project.

I think I'm done
Hang in there it 'll get worse before it gets better.

November 24, 2017, 05:06:19 AM
Reply #2

Ridge

Are you joking?

This is all Moshiri, people just don't want to criticise him because he's got money. So it's still Kenwright's fault, and probably Elstone for whatever reason.

November 24, 2017, 05:06:36 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
As bad as it's ever been itsnt it.

Gets worse and worse.

Got no faith in anyone at the club to sort this mess out.

It's really sad to see what we're becoming. Maybe the stability of the Kenwright era wasn't that bad after all?

November 24, 2017, 05:14:33 AM
Reply #4

Ridge

Gets worse and worse.

It's really sad to see what we're becoming. Maybe the stability of the Kenwright era wasn't that bad after all?

People will have their opinions about BK, but he backed his managers and made decisive judgements.

November 24, 2017, 05:16:20 AM
Reply #5

bluestevie

Gets worse and worse.

We really have gone so far backwards since Moyes left it's scary, much as he outstayed his reign by a couple of seasons, Moyes with this kind of money would have spent it a hell of a lot wiser than Koeman and wouldn't have needed a Walsh to do so.
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 24, 2017, 05:16:34 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
People will have their opinions about BK, but he backed his managers and made decisive judgements.

Anything bad = Kewright

Anything good = Moshiri.

People can paint it how they want but it was never this shambolic when Kenwright had 100% control.

November 24, 2017, 05:17:09 AM
Reply #7

charlatan

Gets worse and worse.

It is indeed.  Even the Walker days, you knew that something would be done.  I said we were in a crisis 8 fucking weeks ago.  I hate the fat cunt, but Allardyce was the only option I saw that would have a chance of turning it around.  Koeman was sacked, and 5 weeks later still nothing has been done.

Would it be cynical of me to think it was funny that the lease for Bramley Moore was announced today?  We won't have a team to fucking go there the way we are going

November 24, 2017, 05:19:52 AM
Reply #8

charlatan

Anything bad = Kewright

Anything good = Moshiri.

People can paint it how they want but it was never this shambolic when Kenwright had 100% control.

Not at all, Moshiri is just as much to blame.  He is either backing these decisions, or if it is Kenwright and Elstone making these fuck ups, is culpable in not replacing them.

The whole club is just a giant shit sandwich at the moment

November 24, 2017, 05:21:59 AM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not at all, Moshiri is just as much to blame.  He is either backing these decisions, or if it is Kenwright and Elstone making these fuck ups, is culpable in not replacing them.

True dat.

Everyone is to blame. Someone needs to take the reigns and make some brave decisions.

November 24, 2017, 05:23:26 AM
Reply #10

Blueboy59

I have not been so embarrassed to be  a blues fan for many a year. Before the season began I was like many full of hope for a great season. It has totally collapsed already and I feel cheated for all the time and money I have spent following them across Europe and the U.K. Tonight capped it all by being thrashed at home to a second rate Italian team. With the prospect of another wasted trip to Cyprus next week followed by a trip to Anfield fills me with utter dread and dispondency..

November 24, 2017, 05:23:45 AM
Reply #11

bogie

yeah its got fuck all to do with Koeman not getting the 3 spots that were needed filled and demanding we spend 45 on a play we did not fucking need

November 24, 2017, 05:28:17 AM
Reply #12

Ridge

I could imagine BK is maybe a finds a little comfort that it puts him in a good light. But I think from the start he would have wanted Unsworth and it might be why Moshiri decided not to appoint him come hell or high water.

But why Elstone gets beef I've never understood, he has zero effect on playing staff and manager. He improved the commerical side of business that BK was fucking up in his early days. Elstone has always been a likable and decent bloke and quite why people think his tan effects us when we turn to shit is beyond me.

November 24, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
Reply #13

charlatan

But why Elstone gets beef I've never understood, he has zero effect on playing staff and manager. He improved the commerical side of business that BK was fucking up in his early days. Elstone has always been a likable and decent bloke and quite why people think his tan effects us when we turn to shit is beyond me.

WTF???  Kitbag?

November 24, 2017, 05:34:45 AM
Reply #14

Everton Mint

Moshiri might be a brilliant accountant or businessman but he may know fuck all about football and running a Club.

The way we have behaved in terms of manager and player recruitment since he atrived has been appalling.

It cant be a coincidence.