July 19, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Author Topic: who do you never want to see play for Everton again?  (Read 2039 times)

November 25, 2017, 04:49:27 AM
Reply #15

bacon sarnie

Going to such lengths to avoid an obscenity actually causes more offence. We're all adults on here.

Old school internet etiquette. Phoockers wouldn't let you use adult language on message boards. Kinda like obscenity warnings on CDs.

Kunts!

November 25, 2017, 04:52:21 AM
Reply #16

Paddockoldie

Martina
Williams
Rooney
Anyone who doesn't respect the shirt and doesn't give their all on the pitch.

November 25, 2017, 04:53:34 AM
Reply #17

Heisenberg

1 Williams  - no legs, no heart.
2 Martina  - Slow as fuck, doesnt seem to care
3 Schneiderlin - seems his skills have been swapped for a vauxhall conference player.

honorable mention

Mirallas
Klaassan

Bullshit. Ashley Williams has a lot of heart and puts a lot of effort in. He just isn't very good

November 25, 2017, 05:10:15 AM
Reply #18

Macca77

November 25, 2017, 05:19:11 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 05:24:17 AM
Reply #20

Redartin

1 Williams  - no legs, no heart.
2 Martina  - Slow as fuck, doesnt seem to care
3 Schneiderlin - seems his skills have been swapped for a vauxhall conference player.

honorable mention

Mirallas
Klaassan

Mirallas is the odd one out in this list, the rest are part of the Koeman/ Walsh legacy. Together the pair of them couldn't spot a train never mind a player.

November 25, 2017, 06:22:25 AM
Reply #21

Tony Clifton

Schneiderlin
Mirallas
Martina

These three have offered nothing whatsoever this season and wouldn't be missed.

Martina should never have darkened our doorstep.  How this lad has ever been deemed a professional footballer is a mystery to me.

How Mirallas is still here, on another contract, is another mystery.  He should have been bombed out a while ago. 

Schneiderlin, despite some promising performances last season, has fast turned out to be nothing more than a moody scarecrow.  Another bottler to the collection.

Baines, Jagielka, Rooney, Williams, McCarthy, Basic... need to go end of season, if not January.  Not that we're in any danger of seeing McCarthy like, but still...

Our next manager needs to turn up with some heavies, all wearing hazmat suits.

November 25, 2017, 01:05:17 PM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just hope Coleen likes Chinese food.

November 25, 2017, 01:11:37 PM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

Don't really get the Williams shouts. He's not been good but he's trying. This thread should be confined to them that can't be arsed and them on ridiculous wages
Williams has been better than Keane for a start. Oddly it's fashionable to blame Williams for Keane (who's not had 1 good game) being shit

November 25, 2017, 02:21:51 PM
Reply #24

Bob Sacamano

Williams is the senior defender and has left Keane high and dry on numerous occasions. His general shitness and absolute zero discipline has got Keane all over the place. From the times I’ve seen Keane in the past one thing I never thought of him was that he’s a flapper. Playing next to Williams has got him so out of sorts that he makes Funes Mori look composed by comparison.

To be honest I think he’s being hung out to dry a bit. No real right back (Kenny has been decent the past few games - but is like 13 Years old, but before that Hollgate and Martina 🙄), playing next to one of our two fossils and learning to play with a new and rather dynamic ‘keeper. His old keeper was one of those old school stay on his line types of ‘keepers. Not to mention that shit show of a midfield in front of him.

I really think this guy deserves more than half a season, a month of which he hasn’t had a manager etc.

November 25, 2017, 02:30:28 PM
Reply #25

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Don't really get the Williams shouts. He's not been good but he's trying. This thread should be confined to them that can't be arsed and them on ridiculous wages
Williams has been better than Keane for a start. Oddly it's fashionable to blame Williams for Keane (who's not had 1 good game) being shit

Sadly, Williams has had it. I've been his biggest defender on here. Last season he was nowhere near as bad as people were making out. This year though he's dropped off a cliff in terms of playing ability. Needs to be replaced asap
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 25, 2017, 02:31:04 PM
Reply #26

Martip

Williams, mirralles, martina, Morgan, Rooney , holgate straight off the bat.

Keane, dcl, sandro not far behind....we are an absolute mess.

November 25, 2017, 02:32:43 PM
Reply #27

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Williams is the senior defender and has left Keane high and dry on numerous occasions. His general shitness and absolute zero discipline has got Keane all over the place. From the times I’ve seen Keane in the past one thing I never thought of him was that he’s a flapper. Playing next to Williams has got him so out of sorts that he makes Funes Mori look composed by comparison.

To be honest I think he’s being hung out to dry a bit. No real right back (Kenny has been decent the past few games - but is like 13 Years old, but before that Hollgate and Martina 🙄), playing next to one of our two fossils and learning to play with a new and rather dynamic ‘keeper. His old keeper was one of those old school stay on his line types of ‘keepers. Not to mention that shit show of a midfield in front of him.

I really think this guy deserves more than half a season, a month of which he hasn’t had a manager etc.

When you put it like that we really are shite at the moment aren't we, unless there are some dramatic changes of both coaching and personnel I fear we will be in a relegation battle for the rest of the season.

November 25, 2017, 02:38:06 PM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

Sadly, Williams has had it. I've been his biggest defender on here. Last season he was nowhere near as bad as people were making out. This year though he's dropped off a cliff in terms of playing ability. Needs to be replaced asap

You're probably right but never again seems a bit dramatic. Be more confident with him playing tomorrow than Keane. Obviously he needs replacing as do an awful lot but short term he's as good an option as the others

November 25, 2017, 02:39:54 PM
Reply #29

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
You're probably right but never again seems a bit dramatic. Be more confident with him playing tomorrow than Keane. Obviously he needs replacing as do an awful lot but short term he's as good an option as the others

I don't think he is as his confidence is shot. He looks a broken man to me mate and not the Ashley Williams I've watched for years.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: