December 19, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

Author Topic: who do you never want to see play for Everton again?  (Read 2371 times)

November 25, 2017, 01:57:39 AM
Read 2371 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 03:04:11 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím not one for bandwagons, but I feel like the camera cut to him during my the game and he was a tad jovial for my liking. Canít be certain Iím remembering it 100% correctly though.

Have heard he same from a few people.

Oddly enough, heard the same about jags and Coleman as well though.

Imo if Iím captain of the club and I saw a player doing that, Iíd have fucking battered him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 05:19:11 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

November 25, 2017, 05:10:04 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As you can see with City last year; any defender can look hopeless if thereís little structure in front of them and theyíre left exposed.

Thatís worse for Keane and Williams as neither is a covering defender.

PL players in their prime period and, prior to this season were in good form are struggling massively too, I wouldnít write anyone off until the team is playing well and theyíre still struggling.

Drop anyone into this side and theyíre going be absolute shite. We canít just keep constantly rotating personnel and writing them off as they put in terrible, confused and chaotic performance one after the other.