October 24, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Author Topic: who do you never want to see play for Everton again?  (Read 2260 times)

November 25, 2017, 01:05:17 PM
Read 2260 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just hope Coleen likes Chinese food.

November 25, 2017, 02:32:43 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Williams is the senior defender and has left Keane high and dry on numerous occasions. His general shitness and absolute zero discipline has got Keane all over the place. From the times I’ve seen Keane in the past one thing I never thought of him was that he’s a flapper. Playing next to Williams has got him so out of sorts that he makes Funes Mori look composed by comparison.

To be honest I think he’s being hung out to dry a bit. No real right back (Kenny has been decent the past few games - but is like 13 Years old, but before that Hollgate and Martina 🙄), playing next to one of our two fossils and learning to play with a new and rather dynamic ‘keeper. His old keeper was one of those old school stay on his line types of ‘keepers. Not to mention that shit show of a midfield in front of him.

I really think this guy deserves more than half a season, a month of which he hasn’t had a manager etc.

When you put it like that we really are shite at the moment aren't we, unless there are some dramatic changes of both coaching and personnel I fear we will be in a relegation battle for the rest of the season.