0 (0%)
Lookman
1 (1%)
DCL
2 (2%)
Niasse
1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Our worst player this season award  (Read 1964 times)

November 27, 2017, 03:10:18 AM
Reply #30

Macca77

Ashley fucking Williams

November 27, 2017, 03:49:37 AM
Reply #31

bigac

Kevco Willikeanderlin, shocking footballer!

November 27, 2017, 04:00:04 AM
Reply #32

MmmBlueRamirez

It’s a toss up but I don’t think I’ve seen a worse centerback at Everton than Ashley Williams

Philippe Senderos.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 27, 2017, 04:25:23 AM
Reply #33

Evertonian in NC

Cuco, watching him on the pitch now makes me physically ill.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 27, 2017, 04:56:57 AM
Reply #34

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

DCL won't be a premier league player for the vast majority of his career. He just doesn't have much of anything. He's good at working hard.

I think it's a fair claim he's been our worst player. Maybe with more excuses than most but he's completely out of his depth. He shouldn't be starting. He shouldn't be getting 30 minutes either. He should be on loan at a lower level seeing if he can cut it even there

You forgot to mention that he wins a few throw-ins. Your copy/paste function must be on the fritz.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:58:19 AM by Bob Sacamano »

November 27, 2017, 05:02:26 AM
Reply #35

KoemansNumberTens

You forgot to mention that he wins a few throw-ins. Your copy/paste function must be on the fritz.

He's shite. Top and bottom of it. Absolutely terrible almost every week

November 27, 2017, 05:11:29 AM
Reply #36

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He's shite. Top and bottom of it. Absolutely terrible almost every week

Ha.

November 27, 2017, 05:14:58 AM
Reply #37

Paddockoldie

Too hard to pick only one...

November 27, 2017, 07:17:40 AM
Reply #38

MrWhite

Baines for me. A blue, been with us for years and doesn't give a toss. Hides away, no leadership. No drive. Nothing.
Doesn’t give a toss?

There is fair debate to be had on his ongoing ability to contribute at this level, but to say he doesn’t give a toss is just.. bizarre. Particularly over a number of other players..

November 27, 2017, 08:23:00 AM
Reply #39

Nick

Tight one between Williams and Keane.

Both out of their depth and both continued to be picked.

Can't imagine the backlash is easy for them to deal with.  Williams booed earlier is hardly going to do much to help him.

Yes their performances haven't been good enough, but they don't select themselves do they?

November 27, 2017, 10:09:27 AM
Reply #40

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't give a toss?

There is fair debate to be had on his ongoing ability to contribute at this level, but to say he doesn't give a toss is just.. bizarre. Particularly over a number of other players..

I was telling myself after 20 min of the same let's just play it backwards to Gana hing that he does hear days that he might as well fake injury and sit in the stands. Next minute he is in the stands.

He shows no drive, no authority, no trying, no busting a gut. Nothing. He has been a such a poor example For the younger players for about 2 and a half seasons now. His heart isn't in it. Maybe when we turned down United he felt let down. Didn't say much but just stopped giving 100%.

Things like that piss me off more than lack of ability or poor form etc. Williams is bad but at least he tries. He makes an effort, gets aggressive. Baines sadly, who knows.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 27, 2017, 11:27:29 AM
Reply #41

MrWhite

I was telling myself after 20 min of the same let's just play it backwards to Gana hing that he does hear days that he might as well fake injury and sit in the stands. Next minute he is in the stands.

He shows no drive, no authority, no trying, no busting a gut. Nothing. He has been a such a poor example For the younger players for about 2 and a half seasons now. His heart isn't in it. Maybe when we turned down United he felt let down. Didn't say much but just stopped giving 100%.

Things like that piss me off more than lack of ability or poor form etc. Williams is bad but at least he tries. He makes an effort, gets aggressive. Baines sadly, who knows.
We’ll have to agree to completely disagree.

November 27, 2017, 12:09:32 PM
Reply #42

montanatoffeefan

Philippe Senderos.

Fucking hell, that's just brutal on so many levels....and because it's true.
Everton forever.

November 27, 2017, 07:25:43 PM
Reply #43

Bluenose 91

Kevin Mirallas for the 4th season on the spin.

November 27, 2017, 08:39:28 PM
Reply #44

cantoffee

What absolutely shite that is.

Sure, he's been poor this year but I don't think anyone should ever questions Baines' effort and team first mentality. The lad has probably given up years of his career by playing through injuries for us, I doubt he's not trying now.