September 22, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 28659 times)

November 30, 2017, 06:27:11 AM
Reply #855

bigac

Itís amazing,
Under unsworth we have been dreadful but the usual apologists say itís not his fault  lolol

Tonight, with the new manager in the stand who also spoke with the players before kick off, we see a totally different performance and yet itís all down to unsworth and nothing to do with the new manager  lolol

I guess haters are gonna hate

No mate, nothing to do with Mr Bung, it was all about the cuco factor!

November 30, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
Reply #856

sirblue57

I find it odd that the players said the wanted to play for Unsworth, yet the performances didn't show this. And yet last night they did play better.
Maybe the manager was not the problem at all.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 30, 2017, 03:38:30 PM
Reply #857

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I find it odd that the players said the wanted to play for Unsworth, yet the performances didn't show this. And yet last night they did play better.
Maybe the manager was not the problem at all.

Maybe it was the formation which didnít expose the back 4 so much?

Or that we went in front early?

Or that we got a bit of luck with them hitting the bar / missing a pen?

Quite a few things other than players giving / not giving a toss Iíd think.

November 30, 2017, 03:54:48 PM
Reply #858

Simon Paul

Administrator
Imagine being so worried that your managerial appointment would spoil the atmosphere that you don't parade him on the pitch at half time

Imagine knowing your choice of manager had spot the fans so badly. But doing it anyway

And people think the fans views on the stadium?

November 30, 2017, 03:58:15 PM
Reply #859

Lxxx

I also think having Rooney nowhere near the front allowed him to get on the ball facing the opposition goal a lot more. When you've got a guy with the experience and brain he has you want him, at his age, looking at play not facing his own goal or dropping back on the half turn. It lengthened Scholes' career and it might do the same for Rooney, if we can get good enough players around him.