December 11, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 30685 times)

November 28, 2017, 12:04:51 AM
Reply #60

bluenuck

I don't think so.  We're poisoning our club, in more ways than one.  Will take 3-5 years to recover, if we recover.  All because we couldn't "think bigger" on a search list outside of Marco Silva.  That's unforgivably poor management.

But according to reports that some said were magically leaked my Moshiri to Jim White, we were after Simeone....

That's thinking bigger than Silva.

I think we all have to realize that Some managers looked at this job and realized it was managerial suicide and didn't want it. Or why would they want it when they're perfectly comfortable coaching good teams?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:07:22 AM by bluenuck »

November 28, 2017, 12:07:42 AM
Reply #61

penguinofdoom1878

we dont need big boned Sam now or ever, we can get out of this mess without him

November 28, 2017, 12:10:06 AM
Reply #62

MrWhite

Has anyone considered this is just Sky generating clicks on a slow news day?

November 28, 2017, 12:10:25 AM
Reply #63

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
we dont need big boned Sam now or ever, we can get out of this mess without him

Didn't look like that to me last Thursday or on Sunday , so how exactly do you think we get out of this mess before it's too late ?

November 28, 2017, 12:11:06 AM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck Steve Walsh the fucking gremlin.

Fuck Moshiri as well.

It's going to take a lot for me to ever take him seriously again.

November 28, 2017, 12:20:18 AM
Reply #65

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 28, 2017, 12:35:20 AM
Reply #66

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just don't understand the fume ! It is what it fucking is because we are totally in the shite with not a shred of hope for survival in the Prem if things don't change fast ! Allardyce would not be anybody's first choice but it seems that he may be our only viable choice, FFS let's steady the ship first before we get all delusional again about attracting managers of the ilk of Simeon's, Ancelloti, Silva etc. If, and it is not certain that he will join but if he does and is introduced on Wednesday night I hope to God we don't have any fuckwits in the crowd that would boo him, that would be as bad as those knuckle dragging retards that booed Williams during his warm up on Sunday. Get behind the team, the manager the Club ffs.

November 28, 2017, 12:42:51 AM
Reply #67

BlueBeagle

Not even particularly arsed about it being Allerdyce anymore, I'm passed the point of giving a fuck, but it's entertaining watching people lose their minds

November 28, 2017, 12:43:41 AM
Reply #68

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck Steve Walsh the fucking gremlin.

Fuck Moshiri as well.

It's going to take a lot for me to ever take him seriously again.
His money?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 28, 2017, 12:45:41 AM
Reply #69

MrWhite

Just don't understand the fume ! It is what it fucking is because we are totally in the shite with not a shred of hope for survival in the Prem if things don't change fast ! Allardyce would not be anybody's first choice but it seems that he may be our only viable choice, FFS let's steady the ship first before we get all delusional again about attracting managers of the ilk of Simeon's, Ancelloti, Silva etc. If, and it is not certain that he will join but if he does and is introduced on Wednesday night I hope to God we don't have any fuckwits in the crowd that would boo him, that would be as bad as those knuckle dragging retards that booed Williams during his warm up on Sunday. Get behind the team, the manager the Club ffs.

Maybe the fume is because not everyone agrees with your belief that there is currently "not a shred of hope for survival" unless we get Allardyce?

November 28, 2017, 12:46:36 AM
Reply #70

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine being the players when Allardyce and Sammy Lee come waddling in to training for the first time.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 28, 2017, 12:48:16 AM
Reply #71

cantoffee

Looking forward to bringing in Chris Samba on a 4 year 100k a week deal.

November 28, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
Reply #72

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe the fume is because not everyone agrees with your belief that there is currently "not a shred of hope for survival" unless we get Allardyce?

Don't recall saying "not a shred of hope for survival unless we get Allardyce" ? Think you might be confusing this with my saying "unless things change fast"

November 28, 2017, 12:50:30 AM
Reply #73

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine being the players when Allardyce and Sammy Lee come waddling in to training for the first time.

Isn't going to happen though is it, do you honestly think anyone at Everton would approve of the appointment of Sammy Lee !

November 28, 2017, 12:52:52 AM
Reply #74

Waltzer

I agree, although I don't think people we want are available. I suspect the hope would've been that Unworth showed enough to give confidence that he could do it until the summer, the reality is he's been woeful so their hand was forced. Its not ideal, but we needed to replace Unworth and fast