December 12, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

Author Topic: What I loved most about Rooney's goal  (Read 4212 times)

December 01, 2017, 06:12:34 AM
Reply #60

Ridge

December 01, 2017, 12:37:58 PM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney two best goals ever were against Joe Hart. His bicycle kick against City and last nights goal.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 01, 2017, 12:42:57 PM
Reply #62

Jamokachi

His bicycle kick against City

His goal for us against Arsenal was better, as was that unbelievable dig against against Newcastle. His City overhead was very good, but it's overrated. He shinned it.

December 01, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
Reply #63

sam of the south

Just watched it on MOTD from last night.

In the wide angled shot you can see there’s a wonderful synchronicity to it. Davies goes to run into space but pulls up when he sees the ball’s trajectory. As he stops Kenny 50 meters behind him puts both hands on his head. As the ball drops over hart and starts coming down into the box, and a moment before rooney starts his celebration, Tom is stood completely still and puts a hand over his mouth. As rooney starts to celebrate Kenny turns to the side like ‘what the fuuuuuck have I just seen’

I really wanna see it in full and from a better angle because there’s something about the reaction of three scousers on the pitch to that goal flying into the gwlady’s net has got me SHOOK.

Also though I am a little high so you know

This post gave me an emotion boner
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 01, 2017, 02:25:54 PM
Reply #64

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fergusons pirouette is quite impressive
Simply simply lovely

December 01, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
Reply #65

Toddacelli

...was the timing.

Not only was it one of the best goals I think I've seen for Everton, but when we're in the shit, and the manager is sacked, and we look like we could be dragged into a relegation battle, and the summer's recruitment looks shit, and some people are still not convinced that Rooney was anything more than a marketing exercise, and the new manager is in at Goodison for the first time, and we want to see if this squad has anything to offer....

...someone steps up to show that there is genuine world class ability in this squad and we DO have something to work with and we CAN do better.

I'm no Allardyce fan but a few things seemed to come together the other night and I have hope in my soul once more.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 01, 2017, 02:40:51 PM
Reply #66

Shogun

Administrator
Got a link for it.

I want the angle to see Davies reaction. Literally the only bit of the match I was able to see and thought his reaction was superb.

https://imgtc.com/w/YYnR4Ji

Here’s the motd version (the 2nd angle in the above link is the best imo)

Kenny at 0:32
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 01, 2017, 03:07:30 PM
Reply #67

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them