May 27, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 10595 times)

December 03, 2017, 02:31:15 AM
Reply #435

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I feel quite happy about things to be honest!

Went the last 3 home league games and we won all of them and I enjoyed all of them

Maybe itís winning the money thatís put the icing on the cake though!

They are matches we should have won but before that we werenít winning matches we should have won!ie Burnley at Home, Brighton and Palace away, so Iím seeing it as progress and being positive about things 👍

It might not be pretty but we have to start by becoming harder to beat and first and foremost being solid. Michael Keane coming on for the last 10 might not be the most exciting sub in the world but itís to see out the game. Of course I wanted to see Niasse to come on, and believe that he would have come on had the situation been different
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 03, 2017, 02:36:53 AM
Reply #436

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 03, 2017, 02:43:16 AM
Reply #437

Macca77

Just read a stat that only Arsenal have won more home games than us in 2017

December 03, 2017, 02:47:10 AM
Reply #438

Simon Paul

Administrator
only half as good as Unsworth though

that same team won 4-0 on Wednesday under Rhino

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

(hope that's enough emoji's to make it obvious that it was sarcasm)

December 03, 2017, 02:50:32 AM
Reply #439

ally2

Si's on board the Allardyce train

December 03, 2017, 02:50:38 AM
Reply #440

everton1952

You're spot on, I've changed my tune!

WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH SAMMY'S ARMY, WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO WEMBERELLLLEEYYYYY!!!!!! WOOHOO WOOHOO

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE FUCKING EUROPA LEAGUE, DON'T CARE THAT WE'RE OUT. WE BEAT WEST HAM AND HUDDERSFIELD AT GOODISON, GET YOUR BAGUETTES READY, WE'RE OFF TO LYON FOR THE FINAL!!!!

Better?
I would lie down or better, seek advice and get someone to analyse the root causes of that sort of outburst. Mind you, Allardyce has probably hired someone who can help you get over it. Let him know how you feel.

December 03, 2017, 02:54:58 AM
Reply #441

Alanvideo

Off topic but called in St.Lukes today ,no tea but Neville Southall was upstairs signing books. Now he IS a big lad !
Bought a Everton de Chile shirt for when I go there one day.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 03, 2017, 02:55:37 AM
Reply #442

Lazarou

Just read a stat that only Arsenal have won more home games than us in 2017
Unfortunately we appear to have won only one match away in 2017. Palace last January

December 03, 2017, 03:00:30 AM
Reply #443

Simon Paul

Administrator
Si's on board the Allardyce train

we won, which I enjoy

there was some decent football played in spells, which I enjoy

hit us with a bit of pace and we crumble like a rich tea in a cup of coffee, which I don't enjoy (I'm a chocolate digestive man)

Huddersfield were shit.  We weren't as bad as we could have been.

I would lie down or better, seek advice and get someone to analyse the root causes of that sort of outburst. Mind you, Allardyce has probably hired someone who can help you get over it. Let him know how you feel.

genius bit of sarcasm that mate, well in

it's almost as if you believe what you've written doesn't ever apply to you.  top bombing that pal.

December 03, 2017, 03:17:07 AM
Reply #444

Lincs Toffee

Off topic but called in St.Lukes today ,no tea but Neville Southall was upstairs signing books. Now he IS a big lad !
My mate bought his dad a tour and he met with Big Nev (sent me a pic) fuck me I didn't realise how big he really was!!
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

December 03, 2017, 03:20:05 AM
Reply #445

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sat in the parkend with lcab today

Simply simply lovely

December 03, 2017, 03:41:43 AM
Reply #446

bacon sarnie

According to the Guardian....https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/02/everton-huddersfield-town-premier-league-match-report

I reckon we did alright against another shit team and its good to be in 10th and the fans are up for it as much as most of the players so it was a good day but the Guardian can fuck right off.

Just put a tenner on us to beat the shite. Ale is a wonderful thing. A beauty in itself. Go'ead Everton.....

December 03, 2017, 03:54:21 AM
Reply #447

everton1952

On derby day I will do my usual withdrawal from all communications until after the final whistle. Then I ask my wife what the score was and take it from there. That usually means avoiding all media sources until the following Tuesday, by which time the result will be history and can't hurt me so much. If it goes the other way, which has not happened for several long years, I will have to try and remember how to celebrate a draw or win at Anfield. The memory, like a few other faculties, has sadly faded.

December 03, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
Reply #448

TheTone

only 30 pages, we must have won

December 03, 2017, 04:42:26 AM
Reply #449

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
As mentioned before, we never relegation candidates. Impressed that Sam has given the players we have, roles they can play and not just some interesting tactic they thought of.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...