June 20, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 115849 times)

January 23, 2018, 12:28:30 AM
Reply #1590

bogie

Probably going to be his excuse when he decides yet another defensive player is needed to add to the six or seven he normally play now...drop yet another attacker. Woooo

yeah lol its not like everyone in here was saying it long before he got here
but now he has said it anyone that did will backtrack (don't want to be agreeing with Big Sam now do you )

January 23, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
Reply #1591

Ridge

I have started to wonder if Usmanov has shares in Talksport, just seems a very strange way to communicate with fanbase.

January 23, 2018, 01:07:43 AM
Reply #1592

gizzblue

yeah lol its not like everyone in here was saying it long before he got here
but now he has said it anyone that did will backtrack (don't want to be agreeing with Big Sam now do you )
Most were saying they can't both play in attack. ..but a lot said Rooney and Sig could play together as one behind one in front ....personally i didnt want Rooney playing at all back then .

But now we need all the help we can get against the anti football manager.

January 23, 2018, 01:12:49 AM
Reply #1593

dunkster

Doesn't matter if we overpaid for a player etc. The squad of players we have should not be steam rolled performance wise by the West brom, Bournemouth's of the league. Every single element of the game is shockingly bad right now.
If the same squad of players playing the same formation didn't work for koeman or unsworth why the fuck does SA believe it will be different for him in charge?
He's had enough time now to see what he's got talentless, enough time to see the performances and I for one would have more respect for him if he came out and said it's not working with what we have so he's gonna have to tinker with formations, tactics and personnel.
But he won't. It will be the same shit next game.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 23, 2018, 01:20:33 AM
Reply #1594

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít know if itís the choice of words but didnít Sigurdsson cover huge distances last season?

Heís always running here.

So unless he means he doesnít want two slow players in attack, then I donít know.

I read it as speed and itís just his word choice. Cover ground = quick over the ground or something similar but maybe doesnít sound as bad? Maybe he was thinking of that and said covering to soften the blow a bit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
Reply #1595

bacon sarnie

Starting a new thread because I think we need a clean slate.

Yes, very few of us are enthused by the appointment, but it would be folly not to get behind the man. We all want success, we all want to see the team perform, we all want wins, and we all desperately want to see a group of players that will give their all for the shirt.

I hope to god he proves all us doubters wrong and brings this group of talented individuals (because that's what they are) together, and we can really get behind him and the team.

Welcome to Everton Big Sam, show us what you're made of!

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/936302906038505472

Clicked on this by mistake......... :whistle:

January 23, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Reply #1596

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
if you have to have one in the ten, would you bin Rooney and plan for the future (a bit sort of)? Or bin sigurdsson on the fact that he is having a bit of a bilyaletdinov but with more tackles and Rooney has largely out-contributed him..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 01:41:39 AM
Reply #1597

eugene

Probably going to be his excuse when he decides yet another defensive player is needed to add to the six or seven he normally play now...drop yet another attacker. Woooo
Just as long as itís a left back mate

January 23, 2018, 01:43:51 AM
Reply #1598

gizzblue

Just as long as it's a left back mate
Too easy 😅😅...that would surely be the end for Coco ...but not Rooney or Sig or one of Sam's two or three DM's .

January 23, 2018, 01:46:55 AM
Reply #1599

blue slug

I really do despair of whatís happening with us as a club, should be on the up but the turgid football and general vibe around the place is just depressing

January 23, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
Reply #1600

Juanito

He is like a cross between Del Boy and Donald Trump. He is a dodgy chancer and he is also someone that causes division, never accepts faults and blames others for everything. How we could even consider him after the England debacle and give him 6 million a year says something is seriously wrong behind the scenes.

January 23, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
Reply #1601

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does seem to an answer for everything but no solutions..

January 23, 2018, 06:20:59 AM
Reply #1602

gizzblue

We could do with a few more injuries say to Schneids and Besic so we can only play one DM. Force Sam's stubby fat hand to change the system .

January 23, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
Reply #1603

boothill

struggling to find any type of positive tbh, weve gone from everton to hooferton under him, i know its not all is fault, but we are playing much worse under him, i dread going now. is record of points is more or less the same as koeman and unsworth give or take a point. What does he give us ? i honestly cant see a jot. he has got to go asap, hes a dinosaur, anti footballing, spoiler who should never have been employed by EFC. Get out of my club sam, and take your lacky know fuckall eithers with you

January 23, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
Reply #1604

boothill

struggling to find any type of positive tbh, weve gone from everton to hooferton under him, i know its not all is fault, but we are playing much worse under him, i dread going now. his record of points is more or less the same as koeman and unsworth give or take a point. What does he give us ? i honestly cant see a jot. he has got to go asap, hes a dinosaur, anti footballing, spoiler who should never have been employed by EFC. Get out of my club sam, and take your lacky know fuckall eithers with you