November 21, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 135247 times)

December 01, 2017, 01:55:42 PM
Read 135247 times

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah agree. Probably as underwhelming appointment as there could be all things considered (from a personal POV). Iíve been watching his sides for a decade and theyíre mind numbing.

But heís here and thatís that. I would have liked him to have had a decent record at either of the larger clubs heís bin at, but it is what it is.

Iím astonished at the mans hubris considering heís not actually done anything, so Iím hoping that this can be used to his benefit.

Like I said heís here and thatís that. Iíll be rooting for him like I would any other manager. Fingers crossed he starts like a house on fire and we snake 3 points of the neighbours, that would go a hell of a long way for many fans.

January 02, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd love to see a shot on target soon.

January 02, 2018, 05:32:32 PM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The agenda bizzies won't allow us to criticise him against Utd, the shite and Spurs so park any expectations you might have for a while.

Pretty sure the latest Seasme Street episode was brought to us by the letter A. So with any luck we will have moved on from reading the word agenda every other post.

January 04, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I look back on the Martinez reign with mainly fondness tbh.

It was fun at times. Iíd probably have fonder memories if I hadnít have bought into him so heavily.

January 04, 2018, 10:39:15 PM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
This thread has turned into a farce.

January 14, 2018, 05:32:56 AM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Said when he come in he'd be gone by March and Unsworth will be back in on another salvage job and I'm standing by that.

He's completely ruined us going forward to the point where if we concede one goal we're already out the game.

This is a disaster and I just hope we have the foresight to have him on borrowed time.

The reset button needs to be pressed and a whole new structure brought in

I think March is too soon, but heíll be chased out of here faster than he was at Newcastle.

It was a stupid appointment, apart from a couple on here I didnít meet a real life blue that wanted him. There was never a hope in hell that a guy like him would be a success at a club like Everton.

January 14, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
Reply #6

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

January 14, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Reply #7

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Get rid heís fucking shite.

For the past two decades heís been nothing but shite and managed relegation fodder. If thatís the level we aspire to be then fine, keep him. If we plan on being anything more than that he needs to be shown the door ASAP.

January 14, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
Reply #8

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He is 2/3 years older than Tom Davies. 2.5 years is a huge amount of time when it comes to development.

Yeah but wait until you hear about Marc Albrighton

January 20, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You do know if we hired a director of shots on target Allardyce would just give the job to Kevin Davies.

The daft old twat has more hangers on than a fucking 200x66x201cm IKEA PAX

January 21, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
Reply #10

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
We knew what we were getting with this guy. Though I must admit at the time of the appointment I thought heíd have been sacked a lot sooner than this.

He canít hack it at the big clubs and has been chased out of them all, so chill, heíll be gone soon.

January 21, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Our biggest problem is that our game plan consists of:

A) Pickford launches it to the lone striker.  [Go to #1]
B) Rolls it out to one of the CB [Go to #2]
C) Rolls it out to a FB [Go to #3]

#1: Lone Striker fails to win the ball, or has insufficient support to maintain possesion.  Revert to defending.
#2: Ball is hoofed forward [Go to 1], played to a full back[Go to 3] or played into midfield[Go to 5]
#3: If FB is Kenny [Go to 4], if FB is Martina play is stopped and ball is played back to CB [Go to 2] or into CM [Go to 5]
#4: Ball is lofted Neville-esque chip down the line losing possession.
#5: If first time on this point then [Go to 2].  If second [Go to 3].  If third[Go to 6]
#6: Ball held too long and possession is lost.

And this is repeated 20 times a game, when what we need is an option #7.

#7: Midfielder turns with ball and carries it 40 yards forward.

Until we get either a LB who can carry the balk and take players on on the outside (Using, you know, their left foot) or a midfielder who can do this then we're fucked.  Once we do get one or both of these players in then the whole team dynamic should change.

Iím pretty sure this is the plot of Inception.

January 27, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
Reply #12

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Still baffles me that we appointed this guy after decades of mind-numbing football and his track record (if you can even call it that) at clubs that arenít Bolton fucking Wanderers. Proper amateur hour shit.

January 27, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Its all there in his auto biography the reasons why Moshiri appointed him, have you not read it

Youíre just making it worse.

February 04, 2018, 01:23:03 AM
Reply #14

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Get fucking rid.