October 16, 2019, 04:02:35 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 167553 times)

December 01, 2017, 08:02:54 PM
Read 167553 times

toffee_scot

Club really must be aware how this is being perceived to put stuff like that on the OS.

Also Moshiri speaking about it extensively suggests a recognition that this is at worst deeply unpopular, or at best incredibly divisive.

Moshiri couldn't say the word 'stabilise' enough. He might as well have said 'look i don't want him either but it'll do for now, and I'll get someone better as soon as I can'

Yeah Moshiri didn't look that excited as he was trying to paint a rosy picture of the new manager.

There was no big unveiling like the club did with the 'Wilkomen Koeman' campaign.

I find it quite interesting that Kenwright wasn't there, normally he's the one who unveils a manager on behalf of the Everton hierarchy.

December 10, 2017, 11:39:31 PM
Reply #1

toffee_scot

Wow haha, Klopp was fucking rattled in that post match interview.

January 21, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
Reply #2

toffee_scot

I'm wondering, now that we mostly only have 1 game a week and plenty of training sessions in between games, what the hell does the current manager and his coaching staff actually work on with the players?

January 25, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
Reply #3

toffee_scot

Lets look on the positive side...

erm...since 2 months ago, his 18 month contract has now only a max 16 months left.

February 04, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
Reply #4

toffee_scot

Just over 3 months before the end of the season. There should be plenty of time left to prepare for a long-term plan to be implemented in the summer especially with regards to the director of football and manager roles.

Will the club hierarchy do it? Probably the day before preseason starts.

March 03, 2018, 10:41:24 PM
Reply #5

toffee_scot

He's on borrowed time.

The question now is how soon will he be sacked?

March 03, 2018, 11:07:54 PM
Reply #6

toffee_scot

10th. He'll say that's good.

He'll probably take credit for Leicester scoring the late equaliser against Bournemouth