November 14, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 133995 times)

December 31, 2017, 12:29:56 AM
Reply #615

eugene

Depressing like isn't it, seeing that team before the game and knowing we're not gonna win. But then you see Rooney and Bolasie come on and look way off the pace. Niasse as well, who was involved in the goal yes, but we all know he's a poor player.

Whatever you think of the manager, it's the quality of the squad that is the the real reason we're this shit. We've had 3 managers this season and it's the least shit we've been.

Without a fit Rooney today, we needed Schneiderlin to be on his game and start moves off. He was dreadful.

5 of our outfield players are good enough for a top 7 side; 2 of them are massively underperforming (Keane & Schneiderlin), 1 is unfit (Rooney) and the other two are Sigurdson and Gueye.

It's utter negligence, from Walsh I presume, to be left with:

Kenny - too young
Martina - shit
Jags - too old
Williams - ok with a good manager, but not good enough
Baines - always injured and well past his best
Holgate - too young
Davies - will be very good but still too young
DCL - too young
Niasse - shit
McCarthy - shit and always injured
Besic - shit
Mirallas - shit
Lookman - raw
Sandro - has been shit every time I've watched him play
Klassen - not PL ready (although hasn't had much of a chance)
Lennon - can't knock his effort, but he has his limitations

Not sure what the score is with Vlasic, I've always thought he looks a good player.

5 of Bournemouth's players today would get into our team. The 2 strikers, the 2 fullbacks and Ake. They were 19th in the table. Rooney and Sigurdson are carrying us, so if they don't both have a worldy we're fucked.
Phew thank fuck for Pickford, had me a little concerned there

December 31, 2017, 12:46:35 AM
Reply #616

Dr. Sponge

Phew thank fuck for Pickford, had me a little concerned there

Pickford was sent from God.

December 31, 2017, 12:55:32 AM
Reply #617

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford was replacement for Lukaku. I bet he's already earned us more points this season than Rom did last.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 31, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
Reply #618

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
All my life, up until very recently, I celebrated like a madman whenever we scored, I'd be fuming when we conceded and I'd be absolutely gutted if we lost a game. Probably the same with all of us.

But watching us approach games the way we are doing, against teams like West Brom and Bournemouth, it's sort of knocking the stuffing out of me. I'm not buzzing that much if we score, and I'm not all that gutted if we concede or lose, and I'm really not used to feeling like that. It's sucking the life out of watching Everton.

I know we've got limited players in some areas, and an unbalanced squad and all that but I really can't get too invested in watching us approach games like this. I'm trying to give Allardyce the benefit of the doubt but it's almost indefensible to go to 18th and 19th in the league, and set up the way we are.

I feel exactly the same way.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 12:57:51 AM
Reply #619

eugene

Pickford was replacement for Lukaku. I bet he's already earned us more points this season than Rom did last.
Ffs imagine if the shite had him? Doesnít bare thinking about

December 31, 2017, 01:01:33 AM
Reply #620

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Ffs imagine if the shite had him? Doesnít bare thinking about

I would sell him for 100M to them. they would pay it too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 31, 2017, 01:06:09 AM
Reply #621

eugene

I would sell him for 100M to them. they would pay it too.
Come on now mate, chin up have a nice glass of port and a mince pie, Iím sure we will improve the next home game........fuck UTD

December 31, 2017, 01:24:20 AM
Reply #622

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Come on now mate, chin up have a nice glass of port and a mince pie, Iím sure we will improve the next home game........fuck UTD

Will drink the bottle. Wake me up when the Big Fraud has been fired.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 31, 2017, 04:23:54 AM
Reply #623

everton1952

The prince will arrive and wake you in 18 months time.

December 31, 2017, 04:29:19 AM
Reply #624

Gash

Global Moderator
The prince will arrive and wake you in 18 months time.

18? I thought it was 12 but who am I to reason why?

December 31, 2017, 05:03:28 AM
Reply #625

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Will drink the bottle. Wake me up when the Big Fraud has been fired.
I suppose you are just disappointed we didnít sign 6 defeats in last 7 games miracle Man Silva.

December 31, 2017, 06:26:58 AM
Reply #626

therealdunc

The feller hasnít even had a transfer window yet and heís getting blamed for not turning the utter crap of schniderlin, McCarthy, Niasse and Lennon into Fernandinho, de Brunne, aguero and sterling

The team is crap, unless 11 quality players become available in Jan, I donít hold out much hope for this season regardless of whom is in the dugout

Blue

December 31, 2017, 06:29:47 AM
Reply #627

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
The feller hasnít even had a transfer window yet and heís getting blamed for not turning the utter crap of schniderlin, McCarthy, Niasse and Lennon into Fernandinho, de Brunne, aguero and sterling

The team is crap, unless 11 quality players become available in Jan, I donít hold out much hope for this season regardless of whom is in the dugout

oh take a fucking break will ya
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 31, 2017, 06:33:34 AM
Reply #628

Juanito

He infuriates me with his post match comments and this was his first defeat. He comes with bad character, he is used to playing with his back against the wall and doesnít seem to be able play anything other than the underdog.

The team that played in Limassol looked balanced but since then he has made mind boggling, uninspired decisions that smack of a plucky lower league team in the premiership for the first time. He should stop saying this team canít score goals when we have a 45 million pound playmaker, a £150,000 a week England record breaker, a £25 million Dutch International and an £11 million English young forward in the squad.  How he can play 3 defensive midfielders against any side, let alone a team so vulnerable  and not expect wave after wave of attack against us because we canít keep the ball is beyond me.

The minute I saw that line up, I knew I was not going to watch that game.

December 31, 2017, 06:37:25 AM
Reply #629

therealdunc

Relax feller

1 defeat in 8 games
Blue