September 25, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 128038 times)

January 03, 2018, 08:16:27 PM
Reply #735

Ravardo

Is Schneiderlin as bad as some make out, or is he the latest whipping boy some people need to have?  I don't know.

Ive been watching this prick every game and 8 outta 10 goals against us he is in close proximity,,,that close he's been able to do SOMETHING but does absolutely nothing...the game the otherday one of their players has shot from outside the area and he turned his back so it didnt hit him except the ball was atleast 6ft to his side nowhere near him,,,proper wage thief fuckin melt

January 03, 2018, 08:37:30 PM
Reply #736

Lxxx

He is that bad. The Bournemouth first goal he turns and jogs half-heartedly back, not once glancing over his shoulder to see if the centre of the pitch is open should the ball be pulled back across. In the end he neither covers the centre or affects the play, just does his usual version of nothing.

January 03, 2018, 09:14:01 PM
Reply #737

everton1952

Hmm, so no hope there then.  It might take more than two years to empty out maybe 9 players who for different reasons will not be suitable for a club aiming for the top 6. That number includes Mirallas and Barkley who are good enough but do not want to play for us and the retirement of Rooney, Baines and Jags probably next season if not the one after. There is no quick fix and I think it is certainly too much for a manager on an 18 month contract. I predict 2 more seasons to get back to where we where, challenging for the top 6.  Solid mid table under Sam, and then we will be juggling foreign managers' names again when he goes. Might be a problem for some if the handsome fella gets Watford relegated.

January 03, 2018, 09:53:39 PM
Reply #738

Hawkandro

He is that bad. The Bournemouth first goal he turns and jogs half-heartedly back, not once glancing over his shoulder to see if the centre of the pitch is open should the ball be pulled back across. In the end he neither covers the centre or affects the play, just does his usual version of nothing.

120,000pw apparently too. Must be spending nearly 350,000pw on Klaassen, Sandro and Schneiderlin...
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 03, 2018, 09:55:34 PM
Reply #739

sam of the south

120,000pw apparently too. Must be spending nearly 350,000pw on Klaassen, Sandro and Schneiderlin...

That is terrifying, isn't it
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 03, 2018, 09:57:32 PM
Reply #740

everton1952

Cannot understand how we come to pay far more wages than successful sides like Spurs and Arsenal. It justifies an investigation behind the scenes.

January 03, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
Reply #741

Lxxx

Cannot understand how we come to pay far more wages than successful sides like Spurs and Arsenal. It justifies an investigation behind the scenes.

Arsenal's wage bill would far outstrip ours I imagine, Spurs I always assumed would be more but now I'm not so sure. Either way the desperation to bridge the gap is the reason for the outlay, the issue is what we have spent it on.

January 03, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Reply #742

gizzblue

Simple Levy is tight fisted ...insert your own........... .  jokes .

January 04, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Reply #743

eyesalwaysblue

Ive been watching this prick every game and 8 outta 10 goals against us he is in close proximity,,,that close he's been able to do SOMETHING but does absolutely nothing...the game the otherday one of their players has shot from outside the area and he turned his back so it didnt hit him except the ball was atleast 6ft to his side nowhere near him,,,proper wage thief fuckin melt
Don't like picking on individuals normally but in this case..he is a fucking surrender monkey...cunt
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 04, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
Reply #744

eugene

For Gods sake be quiet man we will have panorama banging  on our door again ffs

January 04, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
Reply #745

Heisenberg

To put it simply. For sought after players there is literally no reason other than money they'd come to happy to exist 1 cup in 30 years FC

January 04, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
Reply #746

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
All my life, up until very recently, I celebrated like a madman whenever we scored, I'd be fuming when we conceded and I'd be absolutely gutted if we lost a game. Probably the same with all of us.

But watching us approach games the way we are doing, against teams like West Brom and Bournemouth, it's sort of knocking the stuffing out of me. I'm not buzzing that much if we score, and I'm not all that gutted if we concede or lose, and I'm really not used to feeling like that. It's sucking the life out of watching Everton.

I know we've got limited players in some areas, and an unbalanced squad and all that but I really can't get too invested in watching us approach games like this. I'm trying to give Allardyce the benefit of the doubt but it's almost indefensible to go to 18th and 19th in the league, and set up the way we are.

The Man City game feels like a lifetime ago.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 04, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
Reply #747

Heisenberg

My disinterest started with the martinez era? Remember Kenwright "what a manager" interview as we sat about 14th in the league. Its been shit since moyes left.

January 04, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
Reply #748

everton1952

If you are disinterested, why are you banging on here with the rest of us (interested) nutters?

January 04, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
Reply #749

Lxxx

My disinterest started with the martinez era? Remember Kenwright "what a manager" interview as we sat about 14th in the league. Its been shit since moyes left.

Nah, we had one of the best seasons in recent decades in Martinez's first year. I wasn't one of his fans at all and I'm about as disinterested as you at the minute but let's not attempt to re-write history.