February 20, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 71506 times)

KoemansNumberTens, van der Meyde and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 14, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
Reply #915

Mayor Farnum

7 points from five.

Allardyce has 11 points from 9 which is far better.

Yes and Unsy was just warming up for Man U at home and Liverpool and Spurs away.

January 14, 2018, 02:03:31 AM
Reply #916

indiantoffee1975

Hes gone in the summer, thankfully

and whose replacing him as manager? Can't think of too many good managers who will want to come to this shitshow and work under this hierarchy in all honesty.

January 14, 2018, 02:04:52 AM
Reply #917

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
7 points from five.

Allardyce has 11 points from 9 which is far better.

To be balanced Unsy didnít play any decent sides whereas SA had had half vs top 6.

Points against dross for SA is 9/5.

Which is much better... ;)

January 14, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
Reply #918

Shogun

Administrator
To be balanced Unsy didnít play any decent sides whereas SA had had half vs top 6.

Points against dross for SA is 9/5.

Which is much better... ;)

Allardyce had a steadied ship to take over :)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 14, 2018, 02:07:38 AM
Reply #919

KingOfNapaValley

I guess now is the time to remind everyone that FFP does indeed exist and we lost £24M last year, probably a shit ton worse this year after our awful transfers and that next year we won't be able to throw money around without thought. Given this fact, I don't see us taking a multi-million pound loss on sending off Sam, just so we can hire Pardew or whatever recycled failure is available at the time, only to sack that person 6-12 months later. Those who think we can spend £200M this next year are in for a horrible shock in the summer, I believe. We have less to spend than people here think and I don't see us losing £6M to Sam, on top of the exit package we already gave Koeman. Just don't.

January 14, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
Reply #920

KingOfNapaValley

I am amazed at how much magical thinking now exists for Unsworth, in revisionist memory. Maybe they should go back and read the actual posts on this site for most of his time as caretaker. I think we would be certain relegation if he stayed on til the end of the season.

January 14, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
Reply #921

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Allardyce had a steadied ship to take over :)

Yes :)

Anyway only 3 top 6 games left this season (Arsenal away; Lípool and City home) so shouldnít be any excuses.

January 14, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
Reply #922

Thomas

Once again the Majority Shareholder (Moshiri) is to blame for this. Aoart from all the embarrassing references to Voodoo and Jim White press releases, ver since he's been here things have been shit and hus decisions have made us far worse. He first appointed a completely overrated Koeman as manager then went one better in appointing this complete nihilist as coach. Today was utterly rudderless and devoid of passion.

Big  Sam has now lost the last 5, is shipping goals and we still cant score. I'd seriously with how shite the atmosphere is at Goodison and with all Premier League clubs divorcing themselves from fans whilst ripping them off, would rather go and watch COLFC/AFC Marine in Non League. More fun.

January 14, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
Reply #923

KevtheRat

Once again the Majority Shareholder (Moshiri) is to blame for this. Aoart from all the embarrassing references to Voodoo and Jim White press releases, ver since he's been here things have been shit and hus decisions have made us far worse. He first appointed a completely overrated Koeman as manager then went one better in appointing this complete nihilist as coach. Today was utterly rudderless and devoid of passion.

Big  Sam has now lost the last 5, is shipping goals and we still cant score. I'd seriously with how shite the atmosphere is at Goodison and with all Premier League clubs divorcing themselves from fans whilst ripping them off, would rather go and watch COLFC/AFC Marine in Non League. More fun.

Go and watch Marine or the other shower then.

January 14, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Reply #924

Heisenberg

He's got nothing. Cant set a team up correctly unless its a backs against the wall job. Another game with no chances. Low league teams in cup matches even manage to create chances. Forrest even beat arsenal the other day!

January 14, 2018, 02:22:32 AM
Reply #925

Thomas

COLFC probably. Like I said, your paying over 500 quid or 45 per game or having to resort to being ripped off on Stubhub, to watch 45m players who cant even be bothered or kick a ball properly. Plus you cant stand up, have a pint whilst your watching the game nor have any relationship with club or players beyond customers.

Most importantly we are being charged full whack for STAGNATING whilst Moshiri makes a shed load despite constant mistakes and the next one will be Bramley Moore Dock.

January 14, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
Reply #926

Thomas

I understand why this guy did this.

t=32s

January 14, 2018, 02:26:32 AM
Reply #927

Mayor Farnum

Things will hardly improve this season. We're safe and the players will approach the last 4 months of the season in the same way they usually approach the last four games of a season.

January 14, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
Reply #928

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's a bit shit isn't he? I know I should be more moderate about it but it's fucking dull

January 14, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
Reply #929

Shogun

Administrator
He's a bit shit isn't he? I know I should be more moderate about it but it's fucking dull

If he can even make you a glass half empty kind of guy then he's got to go!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth