October 17, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 130394 times)

January 14, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
Reply #945

bogie

It's taken a while but some people are getting it aren't they?

I'd be fuming if I'd expected different from him. Not fuming at him mind. Fuming at myself.

3 managers cant get this lot to play attacking football that you would like to see but 1 got us points

you can pick any manager you like with slow half at it players like that playing and you will get the same shit spot kidding yourself Sam came here seen what crap we had got it working and got crap for it so now we are back to the 4 fucking 0 games

but your happy

January 14, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
Reply #946

Bluedylan

3 managers cant get this lot to play attacking football that you would like to see but 1 got us points

you can pick any manager you like with slow half at it players like that playing and you will get the same shit spot kidding yourself Sam came here seen what crap we had got it working and got crap for it so now we are back to the 4 fucking 0 games

but your happy

That middle 'paragraph' needs to be preserved and celebrated, for it's contribution to the Surrealist movement.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 14, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
Reply #947

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Once again the Majority Shareholder (Moshiri) is to blame for this. Aoart from all the embarrassing references to Voodoo and Jim White press releases, ver since he's been here things have been shit and hus decisions have made us far worse. He first appointed a completely overrated Koeman as manager then went one better in appointing this complete nihilist as coach. Today was utterly rudderless and devoid of passion.

Big  Sam has now lost the last 5, is shipping goals and we still cant score. I'd seriously with how shite the atmosphere is at Goodison and with all Premier League clubs divorcing themselves from fans whilst ripping them off, would rather go and watch COLFC/AFC Marine in Non League. More fun.
I'm with you pal
Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2018, 03:17:46 AM
Reply #948

Simon Paul

Administrator

but your happy

No shots on target

8 touches in the opposition box

You think Sam went for it today?

We played "safe" football and hoped for a draw, but just like every other manager that plays for a draw, we got beat

January 14, 2018, 03:23:30 AM
Reply #949

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to fuck the fuck off.
Coming in here like he is saving the club, I've never ever seen worse football than what we are tossing out now and he actually has quality players

If your still Allardyce pro then good luck, he will prob take us down. It would be the ultimate Everton thing to do
Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
Reply #950

Heisenberg

January 14, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Reply #951

Juanito

January 14, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
Reply #952

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/952267708120395777

"its the players fault"

This is where the bollocks about how Koeman and Unsworth also struggling with this squad falls apart.

Both of those were not up to the job (in the end in Koeman's case), but we've fucked up massively with who we've replaced them with.  It was an opportunity to bring in a good, progressive manager who could find a way to make our not untalented squad work and play better football, but instead we bought someone in who had a proven track record of shit football.  Instead we've now regressed to getting battered whilst being even more impotent.

January 14, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
Reply #953

Thomas

No chance he’s being allowed to keep hiring his own staff and buying his own targets just for the last 16 matches this season.

This. Its been obvious from the word go.

Like I said the majority shareholder flatters to decieve. Talks the big talk about spending and grandiose ideas but sells our best players and appoints mediocre managers.

January 14, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
Reply #954

bogie

No shots on target

You think Sam went for it today?

We played "safe" football and hoped for a draw, but just like every other manager that plays for a draw, we got beat

I don't think he WENT for it no but we sure as hell were not all about defending tonight like you trying to say were are under Sam

safe football no cover for the fullbacks like in the last few weeks

January 14, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
Reply #955

Simon Paul

Administrator
I don't think he WENT for it no but we sure as hell were not all about defending tonight like you trying to say were are under Sam

safe football no cover for the fullbacks like in the last few weeks

No shots on target

January 14, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
Reply #956

bogie

He needs to fuck the fuck off.
Coming in here like he is saving the club, I've never ever seen worse football than what we are tossing out now and he actually has quality players

If your still Allardyce pro then good luck, he will prob take us down. It would be the ultimate Everton thing to do

name them quality players I would love to see what you class as a quality player

not an Allardyce pro man just seeing the shit we have in that team and see that's we will get fucking hammered every week trying to play football in a way that we cant and this changing the way we play or the way you want the manager to play every week is never going to work

the "football" was out of the world before he got here it must be Sam,s fault the same pack of players are playing so bad

January 14, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
Reply #957

bogie

That middle 'paragraph' needs to be preserved and celebrated, for it's contribution to the Surrealist movement.

you wife know what you do with that tongue

January 14, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
Reply #958

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Said when he come in he'd be gone by March and Unsworth will be back in on another salvage job and I'm standing by that.

He's completely ruined us going forward to the point where if we concede one goal we're already out the game.

This is a disaster and I just hope we have the foresight to have him on borrowed time.

The reset button needs to be pressed and a whole new structure brought in

January 14, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
Reply #959

bogie

No shots on target

£45m waste of fucking time (will get loads of assists in a better team like everton )
£30m waste of fucking time (and my 9 year old kills himself watching him with the ball)
get your poll going now see if we should be signing them

buy shit players get shit football it's not rocket science is it