November 14, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 133989 times)

January 14, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
Reply #960

bogie

Said when he come in he'd be gone by March and Unsworth will be back in on another salvage job and I'm standing by that.

He's completely ruined us going forward to the point where if we concede one goal we're already out the game.

This is a disaster and I just hope we have the foresight to have him on borrowed time.

The reset button needs to be pressed and a whole new structure brought in

right go ahead tell us all what manager you think would have come in and got all are star players playing football

January 14, 2018, 04:40:17 AM
Reply #961

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
right go ahead tell us all what manager you think would have come in and got all are star players playing football

Why do I have to name a manager?

I know for an absolute fact there was a manager out there that would've got this team at least having a few shots at goal.

January 14, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
Reply #962

bogie

Why do I have to name a manager?

I know for an absolute fact there was a manager out there that would've got this team at least having a few shots at goal.

got it your just a hater going to hate

January 14, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Reply #963

bogie

what if he got his name changed so all the I just hate sam allardyce crap would go away

January 14, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
Reply #964

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's fulfilled exactly the expectations of his career so far and that's just sad really. Defensively minded but ultimately unsuccessful football is not going to take us forward

January 14, 2018, 04:53:14 AM
Reply #965

ally2

He's fulfilled exactly the expectations of his career so far and that's just sad really. Defensively minded but ultimately unsuccessful football is not going to take us forward

How can you and others trot out this utter nonsense?  You or anyone else cannot judge him so far when he's been here one month, inherited a bizarre squad performing badly, and made one signing!  If you didn't like him before then that's fair enough but his managership so far here cannot be assessed yet. Clearly.

January 14, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
Reply #966

Thomas

He needs to fuck the fuck off.
Coming in here like he is saving the club, I've never ever seen worse football than what we are tossing out now and he actually has quality players

If your still Allardyce pro then good luck, he will prob take us down. It would be the ultimate Everton thing to do

He must delight some of the lot who alienated Barkley from the club, lauded mediocre headless chickens who cant even get in Norwich team, preferred selling Stones for 'defenders who can defend' (Stones is now winning the league) and seemed satisfied that Moshiri made the right choice as we'd be 'hard to beat'.

THEY are PARTIALLY some of the reason how we got to where we are now. They are complete fucking philistines. They also often think like business people, not supporters, which is probably why they pay 500 quid a year to watch a team head nowhere fast.

But please dont forget, Moshiri appointed him and is about as good at running a football club as a fly tipper is at running a scrap metal yard.

January 14, 2018, 05:13:45 AM
Reply #967

Ross

This. Its been obvious from the word go.

Like I said the majority shareholder flatters to decieve. Talks the big talk about spending and grandiose ideas but sells our best players and appoints mediocre managers.

Shocking really, considering people were furious with a team full of young inexperienced but hugely talented kids that were the envy of most clubs and weve come to this under his ownership in 18 months.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
Reply #968

Thomas

How can you and others trot out this utter nonsense?  You or anyone else cannot judge him so far when he's been here one month, inherited a bizarre squad performing badly, and made one signing!  If you didn't like him before then that's fair enough but his managership so far here cannot be assessed yet. Clearly.

He has lost 5 games on the spin, we are out of the cup, cannot keep goals out, put goals in, cannot even keep the ball, and he is buying A WINGER over a Left Back and plays THREE DMs vs Bournemouth and a back 5 vs WBA yet goes for it against top sides.

You where saying?

January 14, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
Reply #969

Thomas

Said when he come in he'd be gone by March and Unsworth will be back in on another salvage job and I'm standing by that.

He's completely ruined us going forward to the point where if we concede one goal we're already out the game.

This is a disaster and I just hope we have the foresight to have him on borrowed time.

The reset button includes ditching the idiot who appointed him and Koeman, chats shite to Jim White, our shareholders at the AGM and about Lukaku (Voodoo) and stadiums with no infrastructure/transport links that then go 200m over budget and which the council own in the majority. He also uses ALLEGEDLY USM/Usmanov as a front, sells our BEST players, NEVER has a big NET spend yet our fans walk around lauding him for his 'business sense' and 'ambition' like the gullible soul they can be.

If this carries on all this disharmony, poor planning and lack of cohesion between the playing staff we'll go down within 2 years. We'll be like QPR. Rich but shit. Moshiri just seems like the previous yanks the kopites had.

January 14, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Reply #970

Thomas

As a complete straw man argument

Claudio Ranieri.

The problem is we made the mistake of going for a defensive manager rather than someone who plays 442 on the counter attack. Even bumbling Moshiri knew this which is why he mentioned (no further than that) Diego Simeone.

January 14, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
Reply #971

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He'd best not even consider selling Tom Davies.
My momma says I'm special.

January 14, 2018, 05:23:46 AM
Reply #972

Simon Paul

Administrator
The argument seems to be that he is all we should expect because we are Everton and anyone who wants more can fuck off

Have I got that right?

January 14, 2018, 05:27:22 AM
Reply #973

Thomas

He'd best not even consider selling Tom Davies.

Why? He is totally over rated and the only reason fans like him is

1. He scored vs Man City

2. He's scouse

3. He runs around with a 70s hair cut

4. He doesn't wear shinnies or high socks

Explain to me how he would get in any top 6 side?

January 14, 2018, 05:32:56 AM
Reply #974

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

I think March is too soon, but hell be chased out of here faster than he was at Newcastle.

It was a stupid appointment, apart from a couple on here I didnt meet a real life blue that wanted him. There was never a hope in hell that a guy like him would be a success at a club like Everton.