September 23, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127620 times)

January 15, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
Read 127620 times

dax78

Anyone who cant see that this situation is solely of Koemans making is simply blind.
Hans segers is a legend ;)

January 15, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
Reply #1

dax78

Could you explain for us mate

1. Through pure pig headedness, refused to register a back-up left back for the season ahead
2. Purchased slow, similar style players, who all play the same position (Rooney, Klaasen, Sig)
3. Alienated Ross Barkley, argueably our most creative player.
4. Failed to sign a striker after selling Lukaku. I know, I know, the manager doesn't sign players, but he has to be involved and has to have a back-up plan if plan A fails, or takes too long, (Giroud)
5. Treated Naisse like shite
6. Failed to address our need for pace in the side
7. Created a toxic atmosphere within the club, leading to dreadful performances on the pitch, and players ultimately downing tools.
8. Did all the above, while spending the most money in the clubs history

But hey, its easier to blame big fat sam, the pint of wine drinking, bung taking, boring bastard. Who has had less than 10 games, and half a January transfer window to turn this shit around.

January 19, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
Reply #2

dax78

I already said this in another topic, but we are going to go on a 7 game unbeaten run, winning 4/5 of those games.

February 01, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
Reply #3

dax78

How?

Only 3 weeks back he was singing his praises at the AGM, he’s just backed him to the tune of 60m in his first transfer window while handing him carte Blanche on who stays or goes from the current squad and he’s backed him with a full squadron of his own staff which he’s actually still looking to add to.

Doesn’t look like he’s a man who’s going anywhere to me.

This. No way is Sam leaving in the summer. Barring a disaster he will be here till summer 2019. And I for one (prepares to be lynched) am happy with that.
In the short time he has been here, he has completely changed the balance of the squad and actually addressed areas that needed improving in a practical manner.

Onwards and upwards.