Could you explain for us mate
1. Through pure pig headedness, refused to register a back-up left back for the season ahead
2. Purchased slow, similar style players, who all play the same position (Rooney, Klaasen, Sig)
3. Alienated Ross Barkley, argueably our most creative player.
4. Failed to sign a striker after selling Lukaku. I know, I know, the manager doesn't sign players, but he has to be involved and has to have a back-up plan if plan A fails, or takes too long, (Giroud)
5. Treated Naisse like shite
6. Failed to address our need for pace in the side
7. Created a toxic atmosphere within the club, leading to dreadful performances on the pitch, and players ultimately downing tools.
8. Did all the above, while spending the most money in the clubs history
But hey, its easier to blame big fat sam, the pint of wine drinking, bung taking, boring bastard. Who has had less than 10 games, and half a January transfer window to turn this shit around.