May 21, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 109862 times)

January 16, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Reply #1095

Ramjam

I've heard a rumour Elvis is still alive.

Itís probably that guy down the chip shop swearing heís Elvis 🕺
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 16, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
Reply #1096

Lxxx

I've heard a rumour that the useless cunt is going to use Davies as bait for Antonio from West ham

If I was Davies I'd tell the fat twat to fuck off, he'll be gone in the summer anyway. Hold your ground. He's still a young kid playing for his boyhood club, it's worth hanging on to see if he could live the dream and become a regular. 

January 16, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
Reply #1097

Faceatthefence

In all probability there will be 200 pages on this thread by May,he divided opinion when appointed and will continue to do so till he goes.Personally i think the club will be actively seeking a replacement,18 months is not long in football terms,and the club would be failing in its duties if it let his contract run down.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

January 16, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
Reply #1098

Hawkandro

I've heard a rumour that the useless cunt is going to use Davies as bait for Antonio from West ham

If I knew how to put a GIF in here, there would be a very unhappy one for all to see, let me tell you.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 16, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
Reply #1099

Ramjam

I would like to think that the club is being pro active this time around and seeking or at least sounding out possible replacements for this summer, lots of managers will be available after the WC.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 16, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
Reply #1100

Mayor Farnum

What! We've hardly had a chance to get on Davies' back yet. Sam obviously doesn't get us. 

January 16, 2018, 04:59:30 PM
Reply #1101

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Would be fine with buying him outright but using Davies...the locals will be restless indeed.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 16, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Reply #1102

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If I was Davies I'd tell the fat twat to fuck off, he'll be gone in the summer anyway. Hold your ground. He's still a young kid playing for his boyhood club, it's worth hanging on to see if he could live the dream and become a regular. 

Same. Plus a good season Or two with everton and you could easily be sold to United or Chelsea, why make the step down so early?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 16, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
Reply #1103

sirblue57

No.....
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 16, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
Reply #1104

Ross

Iíll be calling for a Fatwa to be taken out on the Fatone if Davies is let go.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 16, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
Reply #1105

Redartin

I would like to think that the club is being pro active this time around and seeking or at least sounding out possible replacements for this summer, lots of managers will be available after the WC.

No offence, but what colour is the sky in your world?
This is the club that knew Lukaku was going last May and only just got a so called replacement, (remains to be seen).
This is the club that got rid of Martinez and took ages to replace him with Koeman, and then took even longer to replace him with a bell end.
This is the club that has now gone 16 days into this window and still no word of a left back being mentioned unless Theo Walcott has some secret defensive quality that no one else knows about.
If they are looking at anyone it is probably how well Moyes is doing at West Ham.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:48:29 PM by Redartin »

January 16, 2018, 05:44:58 PM
Reply #1106

Lxxx

No offence, but what colour is the sky in your world?
This is the club that knew Lukaku was going last May and only just got a so called replacement, (remains to be seen).
This is the club that got rid of Martinez and took ages to replace him with Koeman, and then took even longer to replace him with a bell end.
This is the club that has now gone 16 days into this window and still no word of a left back being mentioned unless Theo Walcott has some secrete defensive quality that no one else knows about.
If they are looking at anyone it is probably how well Moyes is doing at West Ham.

I'm not sure I'd like to see our new signing secrete anything to be honest.

January 16, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
Reply #1107

Redartin

I'm not sure I'd like to see our new signing secrete anything to be honest.
Who knows, if he is made left back he might shit himself.

January 16, 2018, 05:54:20 PM
Reply #1108

dunkster

He's stuck in 80's style football and unable/unwilling to change his philosophy.
Unfortunately other teams have hired the Guardiola/klopp/pochettino's of the world who know exactly how to destroy teams playing like ours.
The sooner we fuck him off in the summer the better. Sorry sam but for a team which can't muster a couple of shots in 90 minutes, cant pass, cant hold onto a ball, to need to be MORE BORING  is a massive indication of how useless you are.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 16, 2018, 05:58:34 PM
Reply #1109

dunkster

And here's my biggest question I ask myself.. choose any manager you like, could they massively improve our performances with the squad available? If the answers no then it's no real fault of his and the blame lies elsewhere. If the answers yes, the players are more than capable of keeping possession and incorporating pass/move positive football then he's obviously the wrong guy.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER