May 28, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 111809 times)

January 17, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Reply #1125

gizzblue

Just questioning how we've scored if we never attack.

Its obvious your another one who thinks you either think sam is useless of the mesiah. Pointing out how stupid your post was doesnt mean i like what sam is doing.

Glad you find yourself funny, not sure anyone else does.
😉😛.
Rather trying to be funny ..than miserable as our attacking play .👍
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:40:07 AM by gizzblue »

January 17, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
Reply #1126

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I have no faith what so ever in Moshiri and therefore no faith in us getting it right with him at the helm .

Might be time for you to look for another team to support then ?

January 17, 2018, 04:23:11 AM
Reply #1127

april

Im still of the opinion that Sam was brought in to provide stability and save us from relegation, which was a very real threat under RK and Unsworth. Looks like well finish 8th - 11th, and most people would have taken that a couple of months ago. Lets see this season as time to regroup. Plans to improve are already being made Im sure. Those folk moaning about SAs 6m salary are of course right, this money is immoral, but sadly its the going rate and is actually a sound investment when compared to the potential losses that relegation brings. A safe, boring appointment, but ultimately a sensible one too.
Toffeegirls Rule.

January 17, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Reply #1128

Ross

Might be time for you to look for another team to support then ?

Why?

I imagine like most of us @Rodenplav64 has supported the club since he was a youngster and seen the thick and thin times, why should he stop now just because he has no faith in Moshiri? The club and @Rodenplav64 will be here long after this fella gets bored and fucks off.

Did you offer this sort of advice to people who had no faith in Johnson or Kenwright previously?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 18, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
Reply #1129

boothill

Why?

I imagine like most of us @Rodenplav64 has supported the club since he was a youngster and seen the thick and thin times, why should he stop now just because he has no faith in Moshiri? The club and @Rodenplav64 will be here long after this fella gets bored and fucks off.

Did you offer this sort of advice to people who had no faith in Johnson or Kenwright previously?
fucking awful under johnson, much worse than now, sooner have walter than sam though

January 18, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
Reply #1130

Heisenberg

Im still of the opinion that Sam was brought in to provide stability and save us from relegation, which was a very real threat under RK and Unsworth. Looks like well finish 8th - 11th, and most people would have taken that a couple of months ago.

I honestly wouldnt. Any half decent manager would have us finishing 7th with that squad. Player for player we are the 7th best team in the league
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:45:24 AM by Heisenberg »

January 18, 2018, 01:58:49 AM
Reply #1131

sam of the south

Bleak article about Walcott's arrival, and focusing on our oddly charismatic yet depressingly dour head honcho

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/17/theo-walcott-arsenal-everton-lookman-vlasic
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 18, 2018, 02:04:04 AM
Reply #1132

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Bleak article about Walcott's arrival, and focusing on our oddly charismatic yet depressingly dour head honcho

Just made me mutter the rest of the lyrics of Dead Wrong
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 18, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
Reply #1133

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
Reply #1134

everton1952

January 18, 2018, 06:15:09 PM
Reply #1135

bogie

well just to piss of the Big Sam haters out there

Well done Big Sam on your 1st window I am saying this now even with 2 weeks left
get a leftback in and all them haters out there will find it hard to say anything

January 18, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
Reply #1136

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

January 18, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
Reply #1137

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
well just to piss of the Big Sam haters out there

Well done Big Sam on your 1st window I am saying this now even with 2 weeks left
get a leftback in and all them haters out there will find it hard to say anything
If we are still playing dog shit football and not having attacks let alone chances and shots the the window matters little

Simply simply lovely

January 18, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
Reply #1138

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/11tegen11/status/953622383679688704

This basically shows, if you put any truck in it which some dont, that weve been performing like a relegation threatened side all year. We did get a short new manager boost but weve quickly returned to the mean of this season which is conceding relegation threatened level chances and creating about as much as a relegation threatened team.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
Reply #1139

MmmBlueRamirez

We all knew what we were getting with Sam. That's what he's delivering. Maximum grimness until the end of the season until he gets replaced.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama