February 25, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 74988 times)

TheRam, Macca77, Trowel and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 19, 2018, 02:15:44 AM
Reply #1185

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I'm more pissed off that someone has got me singing a Taylor Swift song ffs.

Nothing wrong with Taylor Swift.  Even less wrong with the Ryan Adams cover either.

Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 19, 2018, 02:38:15 AM
Reply #1186

sirblue57

I didn't want sam, and understand he should not be judged on a squad he inherited, my ire is at a board which has, once again, failed to live up to expectations, poor decisions regarding manager's, the DoF being fucking useless, ( don't defend the cunt, he has had long enough to sort a forward out when rom was leaving, nothing, our ongoing defensive woes, LB CB still ongoing. williams is a fucking joke who should have been left in wales).
the total lack of structure, planning and professionalism at the top is making us look a fucking joke. that is not Sam's fault, as much as people want to have a go, aim at the right people.
there is much noise coming from the top, but little action. and that is what we need, someone at the top making a statement of intent, getting the problems sorted, giving those with the task of making things happen on the pitch a fucking kick up the arse.
and instilling some fear into the squad, and try and get some pride, passion and fucking ambition into them, because i have seen very little of that from some of our "star" players.

we need leadership from the top , right through to the players on the pitch, and we need to see it soon.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 19, 2018, 02:41:43 AM
Reply #1187

bogie

I've played football all my fucking life, I've watched thirty five years of it, I don't need you to dumb down anything you arrogant bellend.

Your Allardyce obsession is bordering on an illness.

lol yeah well I have played football all my life and been watching it just as long if not more but what the fuck will that mater

your come back here is I have played football so your wrong and I am right lol and I am the bellend

and as for my Allardyce obsession I have said it many time he was not the type of manager I would have like us to go for but he is they type we need
on the other hand your Allardyce obsession is a fucking joke nothing he will do here will ever be good for you Haters gonna Hate

January 19, 2018, 02:45:02 AM
Reply #1188

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
lol yeah well I have played football all my life and been watching it just as long if not more but what the fuck will that mater

your come back here is I have played football so your wrong and I am right lol and I am the bellend

and as for my Allardyce obsession I have said it many time he was not the type of manager I would have like us to go for but he is they type we need
on the other hand your Allardyce obsession is a fucking joke nothing he will do here will ever be good for you Haters gonna Hate
No my comeback is don't fucking belittle me with by telling me that you need to dumb something down so I agree with you.

Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 02:46:14 AM
Reply #1189

bogie

I didn't want sam, and understand he should not be judged on a squad he inherited, my ire is at a board which has, once again, failed to live up to expectations, poor decisions regarding manager's, the DoF being fucking useless, ( don't defend the cunt, he has had long enough to sort a forward out when rom was leaving, nothing, our ongoing defensive woes, LB CB still ongoing. williams is a fucking joke who should have been left in wales).
the total lack of structure, planning and professionalism at the top is making us look a fucking joke. that is not Sam's fault, as much as people want to have a go, aim at the right people.
there is much noise coming from the top, but little action. and that is what we need, someone at the top making a statement of intent, getting the problems sorted, giving those with the task of making things happen on the pitch a fucking kick up the arse.
and instilling some fear into the squad, and try and get some pride, passion and fucking ambition into them, because i have seen very little of that from some of our "star" players.

we need leadership from the top , right through to the players on the pitch, and we need to see it soon.

but but but its all Big Sam fault or so the coolaid some in here are on would have you thinking

January 19, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
Reply #1190

sirblue57

i totally disagree with this, ANY DECENT EXPERIENCED manager would have done as well, some maybe better.its not as if the squad was poor quality players. but he is here, and while here we have back him.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 19, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
Reply #1191

bogie

No my comeback is don't fucking belittle me with by telling me that you need to dumb something down so I agree with you.

well after your comeback I think I was right to try but again its went over you head I see

January 19, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
Reply #1192

bogie

i totally disagree with this, ANY DECENT EXPERIENCED manager would have done as well, some maybe better.its not as if the squad was poor quality players. but he is here, and while here we have back him.

its not that the squad was poor lol take a good look at it again
take a bigger look at the 4 main defenders in that squad and tell me that again

ANY DECENT EXPERIENCED manager what like marco silva he is doing great

for what managers were willing to came in at that time we did well to get Sam

January 19, 2018, 02:53:34 AM
Reply #1193

eugene

If we are still playing dog shit football and not having attacks let alone chances and shots the the window matters little
Just donít see how we canít play attacking football now unless Walcott and Cenk are new ball boys

January 19, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
Reply #1194

ally2

Bogie (is that your name?!) is making a valid point re a high back line. A lot of our woes stem from our inability to play it, including getting the most out of Klaasen. The threat of Walcott might make the opposition sit deeper though, which might allow us to play more progressive football. Will be interesting to find out. Crocked full backs and some old men centre backs is going to hurt any team.

January 19, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
Reply #1195

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just don't see how we can't play attacking football now unless Walcott and Cenk are new ball boys
I know and Its hard to disagree with but our lats game, we lost four nil, started with one cf and a winger, had no shots on target and have since been told it was too attacking line up and we need to be more boring

Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 03:01:00 AM
Reply #1196

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Bogie (is that your name?!) is making a valid point re a high back line. A lot of our woes stem from our inability to play it, including getting the most out of Klaasen. The threat of Walcott might make the opposition sit deeper though, which might allow us to play more progressive football. Will be interesting to find out. Crocked full backs and some old men centre backs is going to hurt any team.
Under unsworth you Could see he wanted us to press high
The defence however wants to drop off as it is indeed not the paciest, I pointed this out under his reign and how it left gaps when we press in front of our back four

Unsworth was murdered for this
Allardyce, we are told is not to blame as its not his team.
Allardyce is a man of vision, ahead of the game, a sports science genius and we should be glad he is with us

I honestly think if I didn't get that rammed down my throat everytime I saw a negative Allardyce post, I'd be more inclined to think, maybe we are moving in the right direction

That's not a dig at you BTW, tbf you seem to be doing very well to sit in the fence so far

Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
Reply #1197

Bally

Administrator
well just to piss of the Big Sam haters out there

Well done Big Sam on your 1st window I am saying this now even with 2 weeks left
get a leftback in and all them haters out there will find it hard to say anything
You're joking yeah
It's the roll I way

January 19, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
Reply #1198

bogie

I know and Its hard to disagree with but our lats game, we lost four nil, started with one cf and a winger, had no shots on target and have since been told it was too attacking line up and we need to be more boring

you were not told that what he was saying was they were trying not to sit as deep nothing about the line up but you only here what you want to here at the min

January 19, 2018, 03:07:06 AM
Reply #1199

Bally

Administrator
you will not see that this year forget about that
your attacking play will get better the higher up the pitch you play for sure
with are old guard in there and coco the clown at leftback any time we play a bit higher up we get owned but yeah lets keep doing it so we can say we had 10 shots at goal but lost 3-0 3-1

Haters gona Hate
So you're defending a fucking dinosaur of a manager, yet calling a 4th choice right back who is playing out of position because he has been chosen to do so by us fucking Manager a clown. Ok have A fucking word with yourself
It's the roll I way