May 22, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 110143 times)

January 20, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
Reply #1320

Evertonian in NC

Don't think any of us are worried about that tbh. 😅😅

Yeah, there is a track record.  He is what he is.  Everybody knew it when he signed, except for the willfully blind.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
Reply #1321

Simon Paul

Administrator

January 20, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
Reply #1322

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, there is a track record.  He is what he is.  Everybody knew it when he signed, except for the willfully blind.

You are right, there are those that are wilfully blind to the possibility that it just might work out with him,
not sure what it is that “everybody” knew ? but know for certain that you are not qualified to speak on everybody’s behalf because you simply aren’t.

January 20, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
Reply #1323

Evertonian in NC

That he's a corrupt anti-footballer who should be nowhere near someplace like Everton.  Your honor and dignity mean something to you, or they don't.

And the longer he's here, the more chance we will EVENTUALLY go down.  He will plant the seeds of our eventual implosion.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
Reply #1324

gizzblue

You are right, there are those that are wilfully blind to the possibility that it just might work out with him,
not sure what it is that "everybody” knew ? but know for certain that you are not qualified to speak on everybody's behalf because you simply aren't.
Id suspect the everybody knew ...is to the brand of anti football we would be/are playing .....as history tends to repeat ,leopards never change ,water/shit always runs downhill etc etc .

But I would gladly drink Sammy Lee's piss, if the little and large ones could pull off a miraculous consistent change in style of play to the last two decades of their brand of football....gladly .

January 20, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
Reply #1325

Ross

Don't think any of us are worried about that tbh. 😅😅

Convinced he’ll be here next season myself.

Why let him dictate transfers in and out now with 15 games to go and hire an entire back room staff and still look for addition prominent back stage staff just for the remaining 15 or so games?

That’d make him the highest paid manager ever, given his “relegation” bonus on top of his 6 months work and paying up his remaining 12 months.

He’d have to really fuck us up to get the sack I reckon.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 20, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
Reply #1326

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
That he's a corrupt anti-footballer who should be nowhere near someplace like Everton.  Your honor and dignity mean something to you, or they don't.

And the longer he's here, the more chance we will EVENTUALLY go down.  He will plant the seeds of our eventual implosion.

Oh boy ! You really need to let it go a bit, you sound on the verge of clinical depression about him, I just don’t understand why people can’t at least accept that it might not be the domesday scenario and that we just might be surprised, give it a couple of months at least, maybe six or seven games after this window and then blame him for planting the seeds of our implosion if it isn’t working out.

January 20, 2018, 03:34:01 AM
Reply #1327

therealdunc

Real nasty inappropriate lack of respect  on display.
And you call yourself an evertonian?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:38:09 AM by therealdunc »
Blue

January 20, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
Reply #1328

kramer0

Dear This Thread,

Please die.

That is all.

January 20, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
Reply #1329

eyesalwaysblue

Dear This Thread,

Please die.

That is all.
No...entertainment needed from somewhere..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 20, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
Reply #1330

Simon Paul

Administrator
Dear This Thread,

Please die.

That is all.

Well lock it in October for you mate

January 20, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
Reply #1331

KevtheRat

You just love a proper melodramatic meltdown.

January 20, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
Reply #1332

Bally

Administrator
Bet the spellow is grim as fuck on a Friday night.
It's mostly fucking shut
It's the roll I way

January 20, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
Reply #1333

Jamokachi

Dear This Thread,

Please die.

That is all.

It's become a monster. Please forgive me :(

January 20, 2018, 04:39:15 PM
Reply #1334

Rodenplav64

Perhaps we should hire a Director of Shots on Target.

Oh look I can do it too.  It's fun doing this Allardyce-bashing thing isn't it?

What isn't fun is watching us since the West Ham game . Still lets hope that the glimmers of light in the FA Cup against the shite and the first half against Spurs aren't put on hold by our genius Manager in order to secure a much needed point at home to that fine footballing side WBA . Lets hope we all get something to smile about ............................. ....a shot ........................no fuck it I am going to be totally unreasonable , a goal and a win .