August 26, 2019, 03:00:28 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 163807 times)

February 06, 2018, 10:25:23 PM
Reply #15

dunkster

I never wanted the fat cunt.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 13, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
Reply #16

dunkster

Enjoyed linekers dig at SA taking credit for points gained when he took charge but did nothing to win the that particular game. (Sat in stands watching unsies team)
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 25, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
Reply #17

dunkster

Well I for one said from the outset that he's a cunt. The guys achieved fuck all in god knows how many years.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 05, 2018, 12:50:52 AM
Reply #18

dunkster

He took credit for the win that unsworth provided!!
We are getting outplayed by West Brom (home and away) Bournemouth, Watford and Burnley. And absolutely hammered by the better teams
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]