October 21, 2019, 05:55:09 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 168135 times)

January 15, 2018, 12:46:24 AM
Read 168135 times

UnsyisaRhino

Sick of seeing the words 'anti Sam agenda'

Some of you really need to get a grip

Think there are people guilty of that kinda shit on both sides of the argument. There doesnt seem to be much room for a more moderate opinion on here at times.

January 15, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
Reply #1

UnsyisaRhino

1. Through pure pig headedness, refused to register a back-up left back for the season ahead
2. Purchased slow, similar style players, who all play the same position (Rooney, Klaasen, Sig)
3. Alienated Ross Barkley, argueably our most creative player.
4. Failed to sign a striker after selling Lukaku. I know, I know, the manager doesn't sign players, but he has to be involved and has to have a back-up plan if plan A fails, or takes too long, (Giroud)
5. Treated Naisse like shite
6. Failed to address our need for pace in the side
7. Created a toxic atmosphere within the club, leading to dreadful performances on the pitch, and players ultimately downing tools.
8. Did all the above, while spending the most money in the clubs history

But hey, its easier to blame big fat sam, the pint of wine drinking, bung taking, boring bastard. Who has had less than 10 games, and half a January transfer window to turn this shit around.

While all of this is correct, sam still has to share the responsibility of what we do on match day. He got it wrong against spurs.

Unfortunately we are so mentally weak that the result was a complete collapse.

January 15, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
Reply #2

UnsyisaRhino

We were more adventurous, it just didnt work.

Bolasie had one of those games, rooney did well but not in dangerous areas and our final delivery was poor from both full backs and wingers.

As a team we had probably 5 or 6 good oppprtunities (which isnt good enough) to hurt them...without making it count.

We almost got caught in two minds and werent attacking enough to really put them under pressure or defensive enough to keep them out.

I dont think we have the ability, pace or energy levela to play the way we tried to play.

A performance similar to the Chelsea one qould have been more effective if awful to watch.

January 16, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
Reply #3

UnsyisaRhino

And he is very unlikely to at any point in time .

As is anyone we could realistically attract right now

January 17, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
Reply #4

UnsyisaRhino

How the fuck can you say that ,we havnt attacked since he came ..our shot ratio alone will tell you such .ffs wake up there are things going on around your everything is rosey since Sam joined life you know .

Have we scored since he came?

January 17, 2018, 02:07:03 AM
Reply #5

UnsyisaRhino

Couple of pens and a Sigurdson worldy as far as I can remember but no shots in four games is really poor...why are you another who is glad Sam the messiah is here and love the way he's got us playing (watching others play)?.

Just curious like ... 😅😅😅

Just questioning how we've scored if we never attack.

Its obvious your another one who thinks you either think sam is useless of the mesiah. Pointing out how stupid your post was doesnt mean i like what sam is doing.

Glad you find yourself funny, not sure anyone else does.

January 18, 2018, 07:39:34 PM
Reply #6

UnsyisaRhino

General concensus is negative and most people are really quick & happy to start blaming him. (I happen to think it's correct that the manager gets blamed regular for shit performances)
However, his supporters seem deranged with urgency to defend him. He's done nothing to warrant that level of loyalty.

My al fella and his mates weren't keen on sacking Martinez & Koeman, even though they accepted they were shit. I suspect this Allardyce thing is an amplified version of that - old timers not wanting Everton to become a club that burns through managers.

I think some of them think that some of the problems aren't going to be fixed in the short term and that those problems are serious enough to have a knock on effect on other things.

They also want to judge him on his performance here rather than anywhere else.

I understand that but neither of those things makes sam immune to criticism

January 19, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Reply #7

UnsyisaRhino

Allardyce is a man of vision, ahead of the game, a sports science genius and we should be glad he is with us

Has anyone said that?...or even been remotely that positive about him?

I know there is lots agenda bullshit doing the rounds, but i havent seen many people blindly praising sam as you seem to suggest, and for every agenda knobhead there is someone twisting every problem into "what do you expect with sam in charge" even if it makes absolutely no sense.

January 19, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
Reply #8

UnsyisaRhino

Is ag.genda being auto changed to appropriate lack of respect? As annoying as it is, thats a bit silly.

January 21, 2018, 04:36:08 PM
Reply #9

UnsyisaRhino

I think it all boils down to confidence.

I feel desire and attitude are bigger factors in that situation.

Work rate, desire and aggresion are the core of a defensive midfielders game and he showed a lack of all 3 yesterday.

January 23, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Reply #10

UnsyisaRhino

Guardiola would absolutely 100% get this squad playing within 8 weeks . I don't want to see Everton fail no matter who is in charge . I don't dislike him but I have never liked watching any of his teams ( which now includes Everton ) .

I wonder what team he would pick and how he'd deal with our none passing centre halfs

January 30, 2018, 02:42:23 AM
Reply #11

UnsyisaRhino

I thought the press conference was ok today, think some are looking to twist everything he says into something worse than it really is.

February 06, 2018, 11:41:28 PM
Reply #12

UnsyisaRhino

There cant have been more than 5 on here who genuinely wanted him surely?

March 03, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
Reply #13

UnsyisaRhino

To be honest, anyone just saying 'ok I'm ready to see him gone now' can fuck off as well. Should've never tolerated this managerial fuckwit for even one day.

And you can fuck off as well, everyone needs to fuck off! Fuck!!!