December 12, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 136898 times)

March 04, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Reply #15

Redartin

I can definitely see him getting the shortest thrift of any manager I can remember. A few dodgy results, a few shite negative performances, a few boos at home....before it starts. The only difference with him is he's so arrogant he'll probably not be able to hide his disdain that the fans are questioning his methods or turning so early and he'll go on the front foot to counter it, making it worse. Of course I may be wrong but I feel it's not just his football but his character which won't endear him to Evertonians. 

Well said sir. Excellent prediction. This quote was plucked from the first couple of pages of THIS thread.

If you never liked, or wanted, Sam go back to the first 10 pages of this thread and read them for a laugh, and just see how some opinions have changed in approx 2 months.

If you were a Sam fan you may want to skip those pages, you may choke on your vomit.

PS. For all those who had a pop at me on page 6, "I told you so".
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:33:06 PM by Redartin »

March 08, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
Reply #16

Redartin

Quote:

"I came out of retirement because there’s a long-term plan that I was excited to be a part of.

"I know all about Everton and what you have to achieve. I want it to be a long-term appointment."

I think there are going to be some prime candidates available come the summer. If we stick with this bundle of shite, and don't snap one of them up, we deserve all we get.