June 22, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 116368 times)

February 11, 2018, 10:10:10 PM
Reply #2115

eyesalwaysblue

Always best to give him a good month before making any snap decisions.
NO NO NO he's the bestest manager in the world ever honest..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 11, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Reply #2116

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fuckinell nail my bollocks to the wall for putting a suggestion up...no wonder Sam hates the 15 internet nimbies...
I just think there are better out there
Simply simply lovely

February 12, 2018, 12:41:59 AM
Reply #2117

bluenuck

I donít see why how far we are off 6th is relevant.
We should be finishing 7th with this squad and any competent manager would be thinking that way.

It was a response to the "we should be challenging the top 6" comment.

We shouldn't be with this squad we have. It's not good enough to do it. It's just not.

And I did say we're an at best 7th place club.

February 12, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
Reply #2118

BlueForYou

Dyche and Burnley are having a great season

We are two points behind and having an abysmal season

Funny 'ol game, Saint!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 12, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
Reply #2119

eyesalwaysblue

I just think there are better out there
Yes there are but who would come ia another matter..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 12, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
Reply #2120

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still conceded far to many chances to a woefully under strength Palace . An in form Benteke would have put us to bed . Rooney should be in that position till the end of the season and there is no need for our saviour to change that system hpme or away . That way we can at least settle on a style of play ( style being a misnoma with Allardyce in charge ) before we sack him in May .

Absolute heaven sent gift that zaha wasnít available, they would have beat us imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 12, 2018, 01:52:41 AM
Reply #2121

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
But they didn't ☺
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 12, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
Reply #2122

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Dyche and Burnley are having a great season

We are two points behind and having an abysmal season

Funny 'ol game, Saint!

That's the whole problem here. People comparing us to Burnley as West Ham and Leicester etc. We Everton People. Everton!!!! We having a bad season because with investment and money etc we not being spoken about as getting closer to Spurs etc which is how we should be measured.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 12, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
Reply #2123

KoemansNumberTens

That's the whole problem here. People comparing us to Burnley as West Ham and Leicester etc. We Everton People. Everton!!!! We having a bad season because with investment and money etc we not being spoken about as getting closer to Spurs etc which is how we should be measured.

I don't know. In the ideal world maybe but we wouldn't get Kane for our entire 220m spend. We need to find 2 or 3 genuine worldclass players or we aren't getting any nearer the top sides

February 12, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
Reply #2124

Mayor Farnum

I thought that was the start of our problems. We told Giroud who and where we are.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:33:17 AM by Mayor Farnum »

February 12, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
Reply #2125

Juanito

Let's see if he does a decent job next season, he feels very much flavour of the day

Started well at Wednesday but then struggled. Apparently not the easiest of characters to get on with.

February 12, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
Reply #2126

Juanito

He's beaten:

Swansea H
Huddersfield H
Crystal Palace H
Leicester H
Newcastle A

I refuse to believe he was the only manager capable of doing that for us.

Could also argue, just as he does that the defeats have nothing to do with him because he is ignoring their instructions, then by that logic, the Victories against lesser opposition could be just down to the players doing their own thing. Or simply, having better players and those better players winning those individual battles. A mark of a good manager would be seeing those individual battles won against better opposition or having a plan away from home against West Bromwich Albion.

February 12, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
Reply #2127

Macca77

He's beaten:

Swansea H
Huddersfield H
Crystal Palace H
Leicester H
Newcastle A

I refuse to believe he was the only manager capable of doing that for us.

I've been saying this all along, he took the credit when we beat Huddersfield, Swansea (who were bottom) and Newcastle, beating 3 very poor teams is nothing to brag about, a few on here claimed the West Ham win was because of Sam as well. He's a one trick pony, takes all the glory when we win and blames everyone else when we don't. I can't wait til the season is over and he fucks off

February 12, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Reply #2128

Alanvideo

I've been saying this all along, he took the credit when we beat Huddersfield, Swansea (who were bottom) and Newcastle, beating 3 very poor teams is nothing to brag about, a few on here claimed the West Ham win was because of Sam as well. He's a one trick pony, takes all the glory when we win and blames everyone else when we don't. I can't wait til the season is over and he fucks off
..................don't want to sound like I'm defending SA but we had a run of 7 or 8 games unbeaten when he came in - which stabilised the league position - so he must have done something right.
I want him gone ASAP  but a lot of the blame lies with the people who appointed him after spending weeks chasing Silva.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 12, 2018, 03:00:34 PM
Reply #2129

Macca77

..................don't want to sound like I'm defending SA but we had a run of 7 or 8 games unbeaten when he came in - which stabilised the league position - so he must have done something right.
I want him gone ASAP  but a lot of the blame lies with the people who appointed him after spending weeks chasing Silva.

I agree, we went all out for Silva, when that didn't happen we panicked and got Sam instead, lets not forget he allegedly turned us down at first because he wasn't happy with the terms so walked away, we basically went back for him and bowed down to his demands