October 24, 2019, 10:05:45 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 168465 times)

March 02, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
Reply #2685

Bluedylan

Allardyce says the expectation at Everton: "is the same as Newcastle and the same as West Ham. Everton have won a lot more in the past but the expectation is as big as at West Ham and Newcastle."

Sackable, that.

Everything that's wrong with him in one comment.

What an ignorant bellend he is.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 02, 2018, 03:59:35 PM
Reply #2686

Macca77

Fuck him off now, he's taking the piss out of all of us with statements like that

March 02, 2018, 03:59:51 PM
Reply #2687

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He called Michael Keane "Michael Kenny".
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 02, 2018, 04:01:40 PM
Reply #2688

Macca77

March 02, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
Reply #2689

Lxxx

To be fair to him he knows he wasn't wanted before he took the job, knows he's not wanted now he's in it but some idiot decided to pay him £500k/month to turn up every day and go through the motions. As much as I detest the man why should he give a fuck, really.

March 02, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
Reply #2690

Paddockoldie

Utter contempt. We were never gonna go down so he's done us no favours. Get shut asap.

March 02, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
Reply #2691

Cereal Killer

"You can look at the two differences at the moment - not good enough away, good enough at home. But look at where we started - down by relegation - and if we beat Burnley, who started the season well, weíre level on points with them.

"The away form is a long standing problem at the club. It didnít arrive at my tender - itís been under Ronald and Roberto. Itís not something we want, itís something I have to remedy.

"2017 was only two games won. 2016/17, in two years, itís been seven games. Itís been there a while and my job is to sort the away results out. We were close at Watford."

What's that Sam? Not your fault again? Fucking surprise that..... and we were so unlucky not to fix that by getting a 0-0 at mighty Watford?

And no mention that Burnley have been on a shocking run of form, not Everton being on a great run which is why we've closed on them

Fuck this cunt out of our club right now

March 02, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
Reply #2692

TheTone

March 02, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
Reply #2693

Lazarou

How did it ever come to this, that knobhead in charge.

I am embarrassed and have been since day one that this semi retired dinosaur is our manager.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

March 02, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Reply #2694

Macca77

Now im not the kind of person who says I told you so, but I did like

March 02, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
Reply #2695

Macca77

March 02, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
Reply #2696

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Any reason why Twitter isn't letting me copy and paste tweets?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 02, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
Reply #2697

Lxxx

Allardyce says the expectation at Everton: "is the same as Newcastle and the same as West Ham. Everton have won a lot more in the past but the expectation is as big as at West Ham and Newcastle."

Is he really that wide of the mark with this statement though? Newcastle as a city and a club are notoriously delusional and West Ham have wealthy backers, a brand new stadium and a mouthy fanbase. I would imagine both of those clubs think 7th place is quite easily attainable and they'd both be right, in the right circumstances.
We're in the pack of mediocre clubs whether we like it or not and no-one, other than Evertonians, really think we've a right to be any better than the rest.

March 02, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Reply #2698

blue1948

To be fair to him he knows he wasn't wanted before he took the job, knows he's not wanted now he's in it but some idiot decided to pay him £500k/month to turn up every day and go through the motions. As much as I detest the man why should he give a fuck, really.
WOULD LOVE TO LIKE THAT BUT CANNOT ON PRINCIPLE

March 02, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
Reply #2699

blue1948

When asked about the style of play replied"Well what is the style of play?"
I have never hated someone associated with the blues ,disliked yes but I fucking can't stand this fucking loser .
Mediocrity is a fucking achievement for him !
For fucks sake Bill ,Farhad or whoever get this fucking turnip out of our club .
One time and one time only -I would rather have Moyes than this prick.
You can see the fucking smirk on the twats face .
Off to kick the fucking dog ,if I can find one .