November 13, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 133868 times)

March 10, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
Reply #3030

Cereal Killer

Fuck off Danny Mills, cunt

"I don't think Sam Allardyce has got enough credit. When he went in to Everton, what was his job? To stop them going down. He's more than achieved that. They could still finish eighth or ninth so I think he deserves one more season."

March 11, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
Reply #3031

sirblue57

"I don't think Sam Allardyce has got enough credit. When he went in to Everton, what was his job? To stop them going down. He's more than achieved that. They could still finish eighth or ninth so I think he deserves one more season."
I have flushed more knowledgable turds .ignore the tot.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 11, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
Reply #3032

blue slug

Spot on sirblue

March 11, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
Reply #3033

bacon sarnie

Did he say the same about Hodgson or was he in on the forced removal?

Look at him. Shit footballer as well.

March 11, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
Reply #3034

Ross

I agree Allardyce deserves time.

Because his crimes against football has been fucking awful at times.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 11, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
Reply #3035

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
His January signings coming good now.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 11, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
Reply #3036

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
His January signings coming good now.
Aye
He wanted to fuck tosun off back to Turkey
Simply simply lovely

March 11, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
Reply #3037

American Evertonian

Aye
He wanted to fuck tosun off back to Turkey

Was quite frustrated to hear his comments about Tosun today. The last month he has done everything to distance himself from the signing - now is saying "this is why WE brought him up.".

Big Sam is a rat - shifts blame to others when things are bad and finds a way to include himself when the shit he distances himself from turns out to be good.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 11, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
Reply #3038

blue slug

Every minute longer hes here I hate the slimy bastard more and more

March 11, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
Reply #3039

gizzblue

Guy is a classless prick ...of course it was all him today nothing to do with the team what so .

Fuck off Sam .
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:34:59 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

March 11, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Reply #3040

Everton Mint

Give Sam a break - the difference is the players we had available today who we have missed so badly.

Any team would miss the the majority of its first-choice back-four.

Some of the Summer buys have flopped and that's not Sam's fault either.

March 11, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
Reply #3041

gizzblue

Give Sam a break in his neck - the difference is the players we had available today who we have missed so badly...although the ones we have had available Sam's been playing out of position mostly.

Any team would miss the the majority of its first-choice back-four though Jags has been fit for weeks since the holiday but ignored for Williams Sam's idea of Maldini

Some of the Summer buys have flopped because they have not been given any pitch time and that's Sam's fault also.

Fixed for you
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:47:55 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

March 11, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
Reply #3042

Gash

Global Moderator
Guy is a classless prick ...of course it was all him today nothing to do with the team what so .

Fuck off Sam .

I don't like him at all but in fairness he gave the players all the credit today.

March 11, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
Reply #3043

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Was quite frustrated to hear his comments about Tosun today. The last month he has done everything to distance himself from the signing - now is saying "this is why WE brought him up.".

Big Sam is a rat - shifts blame to others when things are bad and finds a way to include himself when the shit he distances himself from turns out to be good.

Bit like your President then eh ! :)

March 11, 2018, 04:56:20 AM
Reply #3044

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If hes manager next year there should be an all-out revolt and that is that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.