November 19, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 71693 times)

March 16, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
Reply #45

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Good to see Welbeck gets a deserved call up:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43344416

That squad is shite, but theres no one not picked who you automatically think would improve it.
My momma says I'm special.

March 16, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
Reply #46

Jamokachi

How is Hart still getting called up lolol lolol

March 16, 2018, 06:22:45 AM
Reply #47

Gash

Global Moderator
How is Hart still getting called up lolol lolol

Never mind called up, he'll probably still start games even though he's become West Ham's cup goalie. He needs put out to graze, he's just an accident waiting to happen.

Typically strange England squad, they try and justify leaving players like Gary Cahill out because he's not playing every week yet pick keepers like Hart who's not playing every week.

March 16, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
Reply #48

Jamokachi

Never mind called up, he'll probably still start games even though he's become West Ham's cup goalie. He needs put out to graze, he's just an accident waiting to happen.

He made an absolute howler against Burnley. He's good for 1 a game these days, at least.

March 16, 2018, 06:48:44 AM
Reply #49

bluestevie

That squad is ridiculous, how in god's name do Henderson and Lallanna get called up when neither are really contributing to the Shite at present yet Theo has had a great run of form for us and doesn't get a look in. If Hart starts either or both games over Pickford or Butland then Southgate has lost the plot
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 17, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
Reply #50

Cereal Killer

VAR will be used.... can't wait for the refs to use it every 5mins to make sure they got a corner/goal kick right

March 17, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
Reply #51

gizzblue

VAR will be used.... can't wait for the refs to use it every 5mins to make sure they got a corner/goal kick right
Var used that's Ally's world cup fucked ... banned first game for diving guaranteed as he's dodged it all year when we all wanted it ....now it's England it's nailed on he's bang to rights easily .
Born not made a blue .

March 22, 2018, 08:36:39 PM
Reply #52

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Panini can shove their stickers up their greedy arses at 80p per pack

March 22, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
Reply #53

Macca77

10p a pack in my day, used to spend my pocket money on them and buy 10 packs

March 23, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
Reply #54

velimski

Think I'll give it a miss this year. What do you reckon..?

March 23, 2018, 03:29:29 AM
Reply #55

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Think I'll give it a miss this year. What do you reckon..?

Even if you miraculously only bought exactly enough packs to get enough stickers to complete the album you're still looking at over £106.  For something aimed primarily at kids thats a disgrace, and i'm having no part of it.

I'm going to put the money towards something sensible and worthwhile, like Infinity War Lego sets...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 03:30:37 AM by Goaljira »

March 23, 2018, 08:18:40 PM
Reply #56

gizzblue

Rekon this entire world cup will be marred by racism violence and police brutality ......bit like the 70's 80's .. ..only way worse.
Born not made a blue .

March 23, 2018, 08:39:18 PM
Reply #57

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Add to that the fact that you would have to be mad to travel there to support England given the current climate, Boris saying itís like Hitlers Olympics will cause English casualties at the hands of Putins thugs.
Seriously donít see the point in risking it for the sake of a team of bottlers who wonít even reach the Knock out stage, Foreign Office should offer to reimburse anyone who has booked but no longer wishes to travel in light of how Boris Johnsonís comments have inflamed the situation.

March 23, 2018, 08:42:09 PM
Reply #58

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It'll be fine.

As always, the media are scaremongering.

It's a footy tournament not world war 3.

They'll be the usual scraps between the ultras but other than that it'll be fine.

March 23, 2018, 09:13:48 PM
Reply #59

gizzblue

It'll be fine.

As always, the media are scaremongering.

It's a footy tournament not world war 3.

They'll be the usual scraps between the ultras but other than that it'll be fine.
Good luck to anyone going there without a Kevlar stabvest....truly hope I'm wrong but it's nailed on to be dangerous .imho....nothing to do with media or the recent Russia may or may not have poisoned people shite .
Born not made a blue .