November 16, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 83475 times)

January 03, 2018, 03:44:59 AM
Reply #540

sam of the south

£££

He would pick-up more cash at United and be in a better side
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 03, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
Reply #541

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He would pick-up more cash at United and be in a better side

Yes. Rose will only be coming to us if United have someone else lined up and Iím SURE I saw a rumour today, I just canít find it now.

Itís unlikely but not out of this world imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2018, 04:33:10 AM
Reply #542

Shogun

Administrator
Yes. Rose will only be coming to us if United have someone else lined up and Iím SURE I saw a rumour today, I just canít find it now.

This is exactly why you won the most likely to post stoned award.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 03, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
Reply #543

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
God bless you brap2

January 03, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
Reply #544

bluenuck

Ghoulam from Napoli

Although says he's injured for a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/02/football-transfer-rumours-manchester-united-faouzi-ghoulam-53m-chelsea-arturo-vidal

« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 04:42:20 AM by bluenuck »

January 03, 2018, 05:05:43 AM
Reply #545

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Reply #546

ForzaItalia

il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

January 03, 2018, 06:17:36 AM
Reply #547

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Nothing personally against him but I don't think DCL will ever cut it at the top, he just doesn't have that killer instinct and if he's in our team we'll be struggling.

Think heís got prem potential but I understand the concerns re: killer instinct. Would like to see him in a freely creating side. For example - not sure what type of ball he would feed off. The way we play youíd probably think crosses but actually, the ones heís finished have largely been through balls to feet.

you could probably put Vlasic on the right and Tosun up top, but another attacking player in the final third to go RW or CF would be superb.

January 03, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
Reply #548

bluenuck

And he signed a 5 year deal with Napoli a month ago.

And there's a 54 million pound release clause that manU is willing to pay.

@brap2  some outlets reporting it Looks more likely to happen in the summer now as Napoli have lined up replacement buy for summer.

Weird how teams wait for a replacement before selling big players...

January 03, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
Reply #549

Hawkandro

City were linked with Ghoulam at the end of last season for £3m, before he signed his new deal. Absolute steal that.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 03, 2018, 05:34:17 PM
Reply #550

Lincs Toffee

City were linked with Ghoulam at the end of last season for £3m, before he signed his new deal. Absolute steal that.
Fucking precious he is ....!
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

January 03, 2018, 06:19:55 PM
Reply #551

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tried to put money on rose to the blues and we werenít even on the sheet 😂

January 03, 2018, 09:09:54 PM
Reply #552

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking precious he is ....!

Smťagol the RB from his old team was equally talked about when they were younger, but disappeared without a trace.
My momma says I'm special.

January 03, 2018, 10:04:20 PM
Reply #553

Cozzie

January 03, 2018, 10:36:19 PM
Reply #554

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber