December 15, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 85138 times)

January 06, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
Reply #15

Waltzer

Pulled out of the Seri deal apparently

I suspect if true it was more a case of we got told there aint no way he'd sign for us, as opposed to us saying we dont want him

January 09, 2018, 05:32:20 PM
Reply #16

Waltzer

The echo are reporting we are after andre silva from ac milan, that would be a great signing if true

Id be happy with that, initial 6 month loan with a view to buy. We lent them Gerry so they owe us one!! :)

January 09, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
Reply #17

Waltzer

Why is this Silva getting bombed out of AC so soon?

Probably the same reason we'd bite someones hand off if we got anywhere near 25 million for Klaassen, it isnt working out. The longer they leave it the more his value depreciates.

January 11, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
Reply #18

Waltzer

Torino rumoured to be interested in Besic

January 11, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
Reply #19

Waltzer

Am I the only person who would be happy with Hernandez? Set your team up correctly and he will score a bagful of goals.

Don't know how Tosun is going to turn out, but id say hes much better than Niasse and DCL so would easily be a better back up option than either of those

January 11, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Reply #20

Waltzer

Be happy to cash in on Jagielka , long past his best and we have 3 arguably 4 players (if you include Browning) who can play centre half.

His best days are long gone, be good to cash in from Moyes again
Jags is past his best, but hes probably still better than what we've got. Id be happier if he went at the end of the season, unless we've already got someone in the bag to come in for him

January 15, 2018, 09:57:52 PM
Reply #21

Waltzer

Letting Barry go was a bad mistake especially as we had the Europa League as well. Just pathetic.

Schniederlin and Gueye will always miss games after 2 bookings or booking accumulation and we never had anyone to fill in except Davies who isn't a DM and Besic who isn't a footballer. No one at the club seemed to think that maybe those two wouldn't perform to standard without any competition.

Baffles me how easy it is to see this yet millionaire managers don't.

I dont think Koeman wanted Barry to go, but he appreciated the point he was in his career and Barrys desire to play week in week out. Hindsight is a great thing but at the beginning of the season before anyone had kicked a ball I couldnt see where Barry would play, as it happens he'd have probably been nailed on for most given how poor we've been!!

January 16, 2018, 01:25:48 AM
Reply #22

Waltzer

If the Walcott transfer was treated with mixed reactions im unsure how this would go down!!?

Everton have been installed joint favourites to sign Bournemouth striker Jermain Defoe during the January transfer window, according to the latest bookmakers’ odds.

BetVictor priced the Merseysiders and Newcastle United at 4/1 on Monday night to land Defoe, 35, before the start of February.

The Premier League pair lead West Ham (6/1) and Stoke City (8/1) in the race for the England international, who has struggled since he quit Sunderland on a free transfer last summer to join the Cherries for a second spell.

Defoe, 35, is currently sidelined with injury but has scored just three goals in 17 matches for Eddie Howe’s side this season.

The stiker is the seventh top goalscorer in Premier League history with 161 strikes in the competition to his name across spells with Tottenham, West Ham, Portsmouth, Sunderland and Bournemouth.

Freelance reporter Paul Brown, who also works for the Express, claimed on his personal Twitter account in December that Everton are likely to make a bid for Defoe at some stage in the January transfer window.

January 29, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
Reply #23

Waltzer

As long as Besic makes it out of this window, then I'll be happy. 

Expect him to get his foot caught...  as the window slams shut!

Moshiri live on SSN licking his own arse.

Rumoured to be in talks with Middlesbrough over a loan move

January 30, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
Reply #24

Waltzer

Silly season has started early, some twitter pleb claims that we're looking for a swap deal with Palace, Niasse for Benteke

Id be happy with that, why dont we ask for Zaha too!!? :)