December 10, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 84716 times)

January 18, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He wasnít aggressive enough for me, so guessing that was probably the main reason.

Still sees himself as a CB
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 19, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
no point signing anyone is there they would be a Big Sam signing and that would not suit some in here

What are you talking about?

Iím bang into Tosun like, and if we went and signed an exciting player I guarantee the forum would be bouncing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 19, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think heíd come but would be bang into Jonathan Tah, low release clause, athletic and can play abit.

Would be the idea signing I think. We need youth, athleticism and ball playing ability to rejuvenate the back four next year

January 22, 2018, 01:05:44 AM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rashford might be a bit further down he pecking order..

January 22, 2018, 01:16:16 AM
Reply #79

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Will see himself as a CL player I reckon.

Yeah I agree tbh.

Odiozola or whatever looks good for Sociedad. Always been a Pione Sisto fan as well but not really done much.

January 29, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
Reply #80

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Need the Djangerman to drop some scoops early this week donít we.

January 30, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I must be one of the few who doesn't think N'zonzi will be that good for us.

Can easily easily see him flopping, just excited to see if we can do something to hange the midfield dynamic.