December 12, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 84846 times)

December 02, 2017, 07:53:16 PM
Read 84846 times

Ross

If he’s only here till the end of the season like an awful lot believe I doubt they’ll let him spend serious money.

Maybe a couple of loans for a few defenders if that really is the case.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 15, 2017, 04:56:10 AM
Reply #1

Ross

You're thinking of Keith Chegwin.

...“wey hey!!”
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 21, 2017, 11:22:18 PM
Reply #2

Ross

He's just not any good full stop. Don't want us to be linked to him by accident, West Ham is he still there ? Deserve him.

Palace now but Allardyce has managed him at both clubs.

....Maybe they share the same agent?

December 22, 2017, 12:48:21 AM
Reply #3

Ross

...Oh dear, hope there's fuck all in this.

Nah, he’s only just got the job he’s not going to put it in jeopardy so soon is he.

January 03, 2018, 11:31:41 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Think anyone’s crazy if they wouldn’t like to see Walcott in our current squad. Adding his goals and pace to how we currently set up would make a huge difference.

January 07, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Are we deffo interested or is it media rumblings?

Allardyce said he’s interested in one of press conferences.

January 12, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Reply #6

Ross

It's a no from me

He's only played a third of Sunderland games.

Sunderland are a basket case club, it was an awful loan destination just like his last one.

He’s shown enough in our first team to be the benefit of the doubt rather than judging him on two very poorly chosen loan deals.

January 16, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
Reply #7

Ross

Martinez and all those defeats after taking the lead, broke me. I’ve not recovered my enthusiasm since.

Only happened 5 times over 3 years and 143 matches.

Koeman was worse for it. 3 times we took the lead and got beat under him in his short spell.