October 17, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 80681 times)

January 07, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
Reply #735

Ross

Are we deffo interested or is it media rumblings?

Allardyce said he’s interested in one of press conferences.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 07, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
Reply #736

Dr. Sponge

After signing Tosun, I hope our focus is 100% fixed on signing a decent left back. It's crazy how neglected that position is.

January 07, 2018, 10:14:00 PM
Reply #737

Bluedylan

Watched sevilla last night who got beat 5-3 by betis. I'm so sure that N' Zonzi wont be any better this time around in the prem than he was last time.

Yeah watching one game randomly is defo the best way to make your mind up about a player. Give Steve Walsh a bell. He might give you a job.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 07, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
Reply #738

Heisenberg

Yeah watching one game randomly is defo the best way to make your mind up about a player. Give Steve Walsh a bell. He might give you a job.

Tbf it does read like that. But I do watch a fair bit of la liga (the bigger teams) and have been against this transfer before this game. Going back in this thread you'd see that. But I specifically went out my way to watch his game in this and don't think hes what we need at all.

January 07, 2018, 10:47:39 PM
Reply #739

Nicco

Tbf it does read like that. But I do watch a fair bit of la liga (the bigger teams) and have been against this transfer before this game. Going back in this thread you'd see that. But I specifically went out my way to watch his game in this and don't think hes what we need at all.
It is a derby though.

Watch our derby once or even twice and everyone in blue looks like like amatuers.
No good game to make assessment on players.
Jönköpings Södra IF

January 07, 2018, 10:49:31 PM
Reply #740

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Andre Gomes looking to leave barca.

Should be all over that one.

January 08, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
Reply #741

therealdunc

Leon Osman very critical of Theo Walcotts performance today
Blue

January 08, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
Reply #742

Cereal Killer

Leon Osman very critical of Theo Walcotts performance today

I thought he could offer something, but today he was woeful against Championship opposition

January 08, 2018, 02:31:18 AM
Reply #743

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he could offer something, but today he was woeful against Championship opposition

I’ve been on board for Walcott but he looked absolutely fucking finished tonight.

I can understand why we would make this transfer but tbh I think there must be better options out there.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 08, 2018, 02:34:14 AM
Reply #744

KoemansNumberTens

He'd be a dreadful buy at the cost. We'd be taking over a contract Arsenal want off their books cos he's not coming close to justifying it

January 08, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
Reply #745

Heisenberg

Theo Walcott. Full of potential for his whole career. Then all of a sudden he's about to turn 29 and never really pushed on.

January 08, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Reply #746

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is hardly playing so would struggle.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 08, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
Reply #747

Hawkandro

The more I think about Walcott the less I want him. Got Everton written all over it though; we sign him, he does his hamstring, his pace goes and we are stuck with him without his one redeemable feature.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 08, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
Reply #748

MmmblueBernard

Walcott is to Arsenal what Barkley was to Everton. Unrealised potential.

(up until he dry bummed us for £20m of course).
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 08, 2018, 06:41:17 PM
Reply #749

stirlingblue

How old is Lennon? Or Arjen Robben? Or Ronaldo?

Just because a player turns 30 doesn't mean they suddenly lose their pace