November 16, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 83439 times)

December 26, 2017, 04:51:26 PM
Read 83439 times

eugene

Exactly the same, a monster defender great in the air and quick on the grass, with the added bonus be scores goals. Beginning to think we got the wrong Leicester scout.
Quick on the grass is he a pot head?

December 26, 2017, 04:53:05 PM
Reply #1

eugene

18m in this age of ridiculous transfer fees and the fact it's Brighton he's going to suggests that no-one sets any store by the Scottish Premier League anymore.
I can't even remember the last striker from Scotland that has even held his own in the EPL.
Big Dunk perhaps?

January 07, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
Reply #2

eugene

Mirallas out, Walcott in would be good business.
So what is the story on Walcott have we had any kind of contact or just rumours

January 07, 2018, 09:24:51 PM
Reply #3

eugene

Watched sevilla last night who got beat 5-3 by betis. I'm so sure that N' Zonzi wont be any better this time around in the prem than he was last time.
Are we deffo interested or is it media rumblings?

January 09, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
Reply #4

eugene

Celta Vigo sporting director has moaned to the local paper that Everton won't sell Sandro and don't want him to leave.

That could of course be a sporting director upset Everton aren't desperate to move him on and they can't get him on the cheap.
Well lets do what everyone has done to us and hold out for the top dollar

January 13, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Reply #5

eugene

Only because of injuries.

Most Sunderland fans have been positive of him.
But hes a premier League player if hes any good he should stand out like pele

January 18, 2018, 01:27:45 AM
Reply #6

eugene

Rodwell is available from Sunderland. They want to cancel his contract. One upon a time .......
Shame that another young blue turned by the big bucks
Never forget him against the RS

January 18, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
Reply #7

eugene

It's basically just a Liverpool programe now, pages and pages about them, the amount of shit that paper gives us is ridiculous. Had a article yesterday about Walcott and his bird saying could they become the new power couple of Liverpool, someone actually wrote it and it was printed.
Need to see a picture of her to comment mate

January 20, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
Reply #8

eugene

I hate to say it but I really think Leyton is finished,we are all talking about when he will be fit again when we should be looking for the long term solution,

January 20, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
Reply #9

eugene

Still feel on deadline day we will get a left back.
I agree it has been so blatant we have needed a LB for some time, we have a huge scouting network and to not deliver on this position would be a travesty by EVERTON and dare I say for Walsh fiddling whilst Rome burnt

January 25, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
Reply #10

eugene

Funnily enough i play left back whenever I play xi a side.
I used to play right back but I do have a left pin, I recon Id give coco a run, did I spell his name correctly