August 25, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 38914 times)

December 04, 2017, 05:36:35 PM
Read 38914 times

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Always amazes me how teams like Burnley snd Palace can go there and come away with a win yet we go there and fold. Weíre a much better side overall than those two but itís the Derby mentality that screws us.

Iíd say other side of that coin is the Lípool arenít bothered when they play those teams so tend to start really slowly etc.

Whereas when they play us they start at 100 mph.

December 06, 2017, 12:45:54 PM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I fear Coutinho more than Salah or Sane to be fair. Not sure sitting back is the way to go and hitting them on the break. It's all about territory. have to kind of play a rugby style territory game against them. Also I would mark Can and pressure henderson. the front three get the supply from the deep midfielders. I would also as Mirallis to fly into Coutinho studs up shouting coming, get his yellow and be subbed thus making Coutinho scared the rest of the game as everyone will scream coming when they about to tackle him. Hopefully ruin his sex life forever too.

Playing in their half means leaving loads of space in ours, in behind the defence.

Thatís good for them; bad for us Iíd say!

December 08, 2017, 08:54:09 PM
Reply #2

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
DCL will start, he's an out ball

I hope he doesn't go 5 at the back, were shite with 5 and it's basically saying come and attack us. 433/451. same back 4 which hasn't conceded together yet.

We could play 2-3-5 and weíll still be saying come and attack!

Does he have any history of a back 5 (genuine question)?