August 18, 2019, 12:30:34 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 38709 times)

December 04, 2017, 10:05:25 AM
Read 38709 times

bluenuck

We're slow all over the pitch. We have DM's that wander a bit when we get into trouble and expose our average defenders. We have no speed to nick one on the counter as well.

This has 4+ goals against written all over it.

Our mid fielders have to be up for this to give us a chance.

December 04, 2017, 10:08:26 AM
Reply #1

bluenuck

This was a flippant comment but it really is an absurd statistic...

In that time we've beaten the following...

Man United x4
Chelsea x6
Arsenal x2
Man City x6
Tottenham x3

I think part of the reason we can beat Chelsea, and the other big teams and not them is because Liverpool are built in a way that gives a team built like ours the most difficulty.

December 04, 2017, 08:46:34 PM
Reply #2

bluenuck

We haven't beaten Liverpool when they've been a shambles, and we've been doing well. When Rodgers was on the verge of being sacked, and they were as flat as anything as a club, we still couldn't turn them over. It has to be mental, for me, not the way they set up.

I did say part of it

December 10, 2017, 10:23:42 AM
Reply #3

bluenuck

Fuck me. I started drinking at 3 today. It's 830 now and I'm really drunk and freaking out.

I got 2 beautiful girls, a hot wife, a great career, and I'm freaking out over a fuckin football game. I absolutely love this shit!!

December 10, 2017, 11:26:51 PM
Reply #4

bluenuck

Even the Canadian broadcasters are crying about the call. Craig Forrest had a great rant. "Decision could end up even costing them the title or even a top 4 spot".  lolol