October 23, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 30574 times)

December 10, 2017, 06:38:58 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to spoil it for them today you know. Hour and a half post match press conference of Big Sam with a pint of Chang and a Cuban.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 10, 2017, 09:17:04 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Horrible game to watch
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 10, 2017, 09:29:57 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We have to invest in pace and movement. Frightening that we paid a lot more for Sigurdsson than they paid for Salah

Yes we need pace up top and at the back.

December 10, 2017, 11:11:12 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/bendinnery/status/939893900088451077

@brap2

You've got your wish

hahaha itís a Christmas miracle.

Klopps head has come off and is rolling in the snow as we speak.

December 11, 2017, 03:49:11 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought cuco did well against Salah tbh. Yeah he did has his kecks down a couple of times but he was on to a hiding from minute one.

December 11, 2017, 06:00:19 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't even think the Sigurdsson one was a booking

I didnít think it was a foul. Got the ball imo.

December 11, 2017, 04:57:41 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not arsed about the cup, I imagine they probably will smash us.

December 11, 2017, 05:31:05 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah lets not be arsed about the cup.  I mean who wants to win trophies in football?

No id fucking love to, more than anything, but can you see it happening?

Got a bit jammy yesterday with Salah missing a sitter and Mane not passing. Can you see the plan working any better in three weeks?