October 17, 2019, 12:40:15 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 41611 times)

December 04, 2017, 12:36:36 AM
Read 41611 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
West Ham just held Man City at 1-1 untill the 83rd minute at The Etihad, freakin West Ham ! We should take that thought into the Derby next week !

December 04, 2017, 12:56:28 AM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Still got beat though. We held the shite until they scored late on. Getting sparked in the 12th round is still a KO... just go and dance like there's no one watching.

Of course I know they got beat, just looking at all those predictions we're going to get bummed 4/5 nil !
and that the team go into these matches having already accepted defeat ! We "bummed" West Ham a week ago and they held the best team in the country untill the last 7 minutes today, were better than West Ham and we're not playing the best team in the country !

December 04, 2017, 01:03:02 AM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Never go in to anything thinking you can't win or you've beaten yourself already... the battles are always in your head. Believe and anything is possible however unlikely... it is still possible. "We're Burnley aren't we?"

Yes and when I illustrated that type of thinking you just said " they got beat anyway" bit of a contradiction there.

December 05, 2017, 03:28:48 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think I have ever been thinking a 1-0 defeat would be a good result but I am thinking that now.

December 06, 2017, 03:05:59 AM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Could Besic do a job on coutinho
He did a job on Messi and bale

I think he could but it's Analfield and whoever he tackles is likely to roll as far away as Sothport then we spend the rest of the match with 10 men.

December 07, 2017, 02:50:36 AM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing to worry about, they were ONLY 3-0 up after a whole eighteen minutes against Spartak, what have we got to worry about !

December 07, 2017, 03:55:50 AM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can anyone tell me when we ever won a match 7-0 ?

December 07, 2017, 05:06:18 AM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We did. It was a night game, freezing cold and big Joe got 4 of them. Standing on a beer crate in the paddock with my arl fella.
Great ! So as recently as 46 years ago then !

December 07, 2017, 02:24:02 PM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Burning question. Can we avoid the follow-on? Will they declare?

Sam is far to experienced to let that happen, I reckon he will throw the towel in at five !

December 07, 2017, 08:24:36 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You do realise if it's snowed off we we still need to play the game at some point, they won't just declare a 0-0 draw and move on. ;)

I think most people would prefer a rearranged fixture in April/May when we have hopefully found a bit of form/signed a few players and Coutinho is playing for Barcelona.

December 10, 2017, 10:29:49 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Klopp has given a furious interview. What a Sunday treat

Twats fishing for a retrospective ban on DCL for diving, what a pond life that cunt is !

December 10, 2017, 10:31:15 PM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
dive on that minge like DCL.

What t,f are you on about ?

December 11, 2017, 05:10:22 AM
Reply #12

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Nice, Shearer says Klopp's talking rubbish and Murphy says it's a blatent penalty. :)

Great go see/hear, both of them calling it blatant pen and calling Klopp an idiot for having a go at ref on the pitch.