October 23, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

Author Topic: Steven N'Zonzi  (Read 13695 times)

December 03, 2017, 04:37:43 PM
Read 13695 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5139115/amp/Sam-Allardyce-set-25m-Steven-NZonzi.html

Already been mentioned.

Did Sam spot him at Blackburn?

He can spot a player can't he.

December 04, 2017, 01:10:06 AM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Moyes try to buy him or was it Martinez?

Yeah Moyes tried to get him before he went to stoke

December 17, 2017, 06:46:55 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know much about him

But he doesn't really pan out in England as a DM then goes to Spain, where pretty much every team plays an open style of play, and he starts to shine.

Radamel Falcoa comes to mind...some guys are just meant for certain leagues, and not meant for others.

You're right, you don't know much about him because he was very good in the premier league hence why he moved from Stoke to Sevilla. :)

December 29, 2017, 01:52:47 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The mail reporting this one is very much on and we want it done asap.

This will be a brilliant signing but Iam a bit worried about spending big on a 29 year old.

December 29, 2017, 02:11:04 AM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's got seven (lucky)years on Barry!

50m(+) is big!

Don't know where you've got that figure from like.

Oh combined with the tosun fee?

December 30, 2017, 12:13:30 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hes not going to replace Schneiderlein, hes a box-to-box player (as Sam said in his presser). Hell play instead of Davies and hell be a massive upgrade.

Are you sure you're not confusing him with anyone here because he's a deep lying playmaker, not box to box at all.

He might have been at Blackburn and Stoke but at Sevilla he's made his name as a DM baller.

December 30, 2017, 03:32:03 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I completely agree, I think moshiri just wanted to go down this route and I don't know how much due diligence was done on ensuring we got the right people in as opposed to the right name.
It's not easy and I don't know who or what is the answer?

I'm actually intrigued to see how Barnsley get on as their owners have a clear vision to success and are doing well at Nice, vision is what we lack imo

I'd love us to go moneyball one day.