December 11, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

Author Topic: Apollon Limassol v Everton - Thursday 7 December  (Read 10940 times)

December 07, 2017, 02:49:42 AM
Reply #75

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You don't know what the appointment involves mate. Bit harsh.

It would of been mentioned when he was appointed that he had a medical appointment on the Thursday of a game we playing in. The only medical appointment that is tough to move is surgery. And he isn't having that. the only other one is a family appointment that he needs to be there for but that is explained as a personal reason.

he is staying behind to work with the players before the derby. This is the excuse given. It's wrong.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 07, 2017, 02:54:04 AM
Reply #76

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, you can't argue with a medical appointment. But they can be moved easily. especially when you Big Sam and not going through the usual NHS channels for medical stuff.

I personally think it's horrendous he isn't going to the Europa game.
I'm made up
He needs to stay at home and sort us out for Sunday
Tomorrow's game genuinely means fuck all so concentrate on Sunday
Simply simply lovely

December 07, 2017, 04:58:08 AM
Reply #77

Jamokachi

he is staying behind to work with the players before the derby. This is the excuse given. It's wrong.

I'm willing to take the clubs word for it. The game is a dead rubber. Saying he wasn't going to concentrate on the weekend would have been accepted by all, so there's no reason for this "lie".

December 07, 2017, 05:06:10 AM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It would of been mentioned when he was appointed that he had a medical appointment on the Thursday of a game we playing in.

Not sure what thatís based on but alright.

...proud to announce Sam Allardyce as our new manager. Allardyce - who has a doctors appointment in two weeks - said ďits bloody great isnít it...Ē
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 07, 2017, 02:44:52 PM
Reply #79

Redartin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/1758132.stm

Does anyone else remember this documentary from 2002?

That was 15 years ago. 15 years of putting your body through all that, any wonder he has a medical appointment.

December 07, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
Reply #80

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I'm willing to take the clubs word for it. The game is a dead rubber. Saying he wasn't going to concentrate on the weekend would have been accepted by all, so there's no reason for this "lie".

It is right that he stays behind with the potential starting eleven on Sunday, the medical appointment thing is just to prevent UEFA criticising or censoring him for not respecting the competition, smart man.

December 07, 2017, 06:01:42 PM
Reply #81

Macca77

Well over 2000 blues gone over there for this game, how many other fans would do that, not a lot! Amazing support as always

https://twitter.com/TheKendallEnd/status/938738039307866112

December 07, 2017, 08:47:47 PM
Reply #82

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well over 2000 blues gone over there for this game, how many other fans would do that, not a lot! Amazing support as always

https://twitter.com/TheKendallEnd/status/938738039307866112

Not wanting to put a damper on it mate it's still amazing support so near to Christmas but the majority of fans that I've spoken too booked their non refundable cheap flights and hotels as soon as the fixtures were announced, like I did for Lyon !

December 07, 2017, 08:49:34 PM
Reply #83

Macca77

Not wanting to put a damper on it mate it's still amazing support so near to Christmas but the majority of fans that I've spoken too booked their non refundable cheap flights and hotels as soon as the fixtures were announced, like I did for Lyon !

Shhhh

December 07, 2017, 10:36:57 PM
Reply #84

Thornton_19

Proper excited to see the state of the side we put out here.

December 07, 2017, 10:46:13 PM
Reply #85

bluenuck

Lineup is out. I just don't know how to put a tweet in here.

Looks like Sandro is off in January.

December 07, 2017, 10:47:33 PM
Reply #86

Gash

Global Moderator

December 07, 2017, 10:47:58 PM
Reply #87

Gash

Global Moderator
That's a big old team sheet. :)

December 07, 2017, 10:48:21 PM
Reply #88

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Lineup is out. I just don't know how to put a tweet in here.

Looks like Sandro is off in January.
Pretty sure Sandro didnít travel due to injury

December 07, 2017, 10:50:39 PM
Reply #89

Ross

Pretty sure Sandro didnít travel due to injury

Looking at the Sandro thread I think he might have a date tonight?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.