July 19, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Author Topic: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang  (Read 5205 times)

December 08, 2017, 06:07:52 AM
Read 5205 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't believe it but I'm posting it as it makes me smile to see our name, his name and £60m mentioned in an article. Imagine this a few years ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-plotting-sensational-pierre-emerick-11656692

Briefly convinced myself this was possible in the last window.

Listen the club isn’t in GREAT shape, we think and hope there is better to come but it does feel a bit like we missed our chance. Might have a hard time convincing players to join the “project” of Big Sam finishing 10th...which is why we need some greedy bastard to just take the money.

If this is possible we should do it. Even if he is a pace merchant with attitude issues who’s best years are behind him (sorry @kramer0 that idea is probably enough to make you log off for the evening) it would be our ‘Robinho’ moment imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 03:07:10 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Where are the "I don't think we should be signing 28/19 year old pace merchant" Shouts?

Give it half an hour, Kramer’s still in bed.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 03:48:45 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure that there’s that many options given that he was supposedly up for sale in the summer and no one took him.

Still think there’d be clubs in between Madrid etc and us in for him.

But he’s had attitude issues which might be putting people who can afford to be picky off.

His stock has definitely fallen.

The new breed of Leipzig etc. Won’t want him because he doesn’t fit their model, even if they lose Werner, Spurs the same I think.

The shite apparently not interested, can’t see arsenal going for him.

I’m doing it again. I’ve bloody convinced myself this might happen TWAT.

December 08, 2017, 03:52:15 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it’s hard not to!

But in the summer it was China or Milan that were the options.

Barça took Dembele instead etc.

Ah fuck Milan. Depends what goes on with their owner cause it looks like the wheels have fell off for him, even though the team are doing alright.

Maybe China but we need to sell the Prem to him.

Robinho moment incoming.

Weeevee got auuubaumayang, weeeve got auubaumayang.

December 09, 2017, 03:45:27 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i don't get the catch 22...

we wont get him coz he's too much and too old.....yet he can go to every other top club in Europe ?

So you’re saying there’s a chance

December 09, 2017, 05:01:13 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
ITS HAPPENING LADS

can’t wait til his pace goes in March and he’s shite for 2 years on 299k a week.

December 11, 2017, 03:08:30 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I assume we’d try and Leicester it if we got him, rooney playing the long balls.