September 22, 2018, 12:17:44 AM

Author Topic: Match Ratings versus Liverpool  (Read 5288 times)

December 12, 2017, 04:39:25 PM
Reply #60

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he made a mistake for the goal.

But equally even if they did attack down his side all the time he didnít get rinsed time and time again.

He at least gave a decent account of himself so shouldnít be judged the worst player on the pitch.

Doing that would seem to be down to general opinion of him, which is fair on the whole but not for this game I wouldnít say.

December 12, 2017, 04:39:51 PM
Reply #61

TheTone

anyone see Martinas celebration when we were awarded the pen ? He was going mental  lolol

he reminds me of an outfield player having to go in goal, awkward as fuck but some how blags through it

December 12, 2017, 04:41:19 PM
Reply #62

Lazarou

I know Cuco was on the left side for a right sided defender, but his attempt at block tackles was very unorthodox, a sort of waft with the outside of his foot rather than a block tackle, he actually technically won the ball a few times but it was that weak a tackle, Salah immediately got the ball back.

Don't rate him at all.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

December 12, 2017, 04:51:21 PM
Reply #63

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I know Cuco was on the left side for a right sided defender, but his attempt at block tackles was very unorthodox, a sort of waft with the outside of his foot rather than a block tackle, he actually technically won the ball a few times but it was that weak a tackle, Salah immediately got the ball back.

Don't rate him at all.

Donít think anyone rates him overall!

More that is 3/10 fair in comparison to others?

December 12, 2017, 04:57:48 PM
Reply #64

Lazarou

Donít think anyone rates him overall!

More that is 3/10 fair in comparison to others?

Like a politician that did not even answer the question  :whistle:

3/10 is probably harsh because if he was that bad I am sure we would have had more problems from Salah in the match than we actually did, they did not appear to go after him all match.

For a decent sized bloke against a player like Salah he was incredibly weak for the goal but then he is not the first defender to look like a mug against him.

December 12, 2017, 05:27:19 PM
Reply #65

Deano Blue Boy

I don't know how people can remember much from these games.  Games like these I tend to just look blindly at the screen with adrenaline bumping to fuck.

December 12, 2017, 05:40:44 PM
Reply #66

Lazarou

I don't know how people can remember much from these games.  Games like these I tend to just look blindly at the screen with adrenaline bumping to fuck.

Do you not make notes, I thought everyone did  ;)

December 12, 2017, 05:41:08 PM
Reply #67

kramer0

I'm impressed that Martina stayed in position for the entire match. If you had told me he was capable of that even a few weeks ago, I would have said you were crazy.

December 12, 2017, 09:16:30 PM
Reply #68

D15TIN

Baines wouldn't have been much better than Martina, that's the shocking thing - were so much in need of a LB - we should have one ready to sign the first week of Jan

December 13, 2017, 02:20:36 AM
Reply #70

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 13, 2017, 02:41:25 AM
Reply #71

School of Science

He's such a dull, sly-faced bell

The arrogant Allerdyce ! Did not see Klopps interview then Aldo ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 13, 2017, 03:34:21 AM
Reply #72

gizzblue

Glutten for punishment I rewatch even after being the match ....a few of us do on here.

We must be mad .

December 13, 2017, 04:07:39 AM
Reply #73

sam of the south

The arrogant Allerdyce ! Did not see Klopps interview then Aldo ?

I had a kopite banging on about Allardyce's arrogance the other day, and similarly I was astounded by the irony
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 13, 2017, 04:43:05 AM
Reply #74

Bally

Administrator
Glutten for punishment I rewatch even after being the match ....a few of us do on here.

We must be mad .
How do you rewatch it?
Have I asked this before?
It's the roll I way