November 21, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

Author Topic: Lukaku  (Read 11462 times)

May 12, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
Reply #60

KoemansNumberTens

75m basic. Seems to be 5m regardless in 2022. 10m if he scores 23 goals a season for 4 seasons

May 12, 2018, 04:04:09 AM
Reply #61

Ramjam

75m basic. Seems to be 5m regardless in 2022. 10m if he scores 23 goals a season for 4 seasons
I don’t think he will score 23 per season for 4 seasons
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 12, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
Reply #62

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
In all competitions or just the prem. If all competitions, he'll piss that as long as he stays injury free.

I'm glad to see that no silverware is attached to the terms.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 12, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
Reply #63

KoemansNumberTens

In all competitions or just the prem. If all competitions, he'll piss that as long as he stays injury free.

I'm glad to see that no silverware is attached to the terms.

In all competitions as it says he’s got 26 this season (and that can’t just be in the league)

Like you say so long as he’s fit and in the team he should be averaging that really

Though you do have to wonder if this season was season 4 would they have rested him on the run in to save the money with nothing to play for

May 12, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
Reply #64

Juanito

I don’t think he will score 23 per season for 4 seasons

Why not if he did that for Everton? He is only going to get better.  How such an elite player was so underrated at Everton in some quarters is beyond me. Perhaps because he didn’t have Nil Satis Nisi Optimum tattoed on his arm.  We will be extremely lucky to get a striker that good within the next 5 years.

May 12, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
Reply #65

KoemansNumberTens

Why not if he did that for Everton? He is only going to get better.  How such an elite player was so underrated at Everton in some quarters is beyond me. Perhaps because he didn’t have Nil Satis Nisi Optimum tattoed on his arm.  We will be extremely lucky to get a striker that good within the next 5 years.

Because “such an elite player” overrates him

May 12, 2018, 04:27:21 AM
Reply #66

Juanito

What?

May 12, 2018, 04:32:26 AM
Reply #67

KoemansNumberTens

What?

I think he’s not “such an a elite player” he’s a very very good goal scorer. I think there’s a tier of players that are comfortably above him

May 12, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Reply #68

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I think he’s not “such an a elite player” he’s a very very good goal scorer. I think there’s a tier of players that are comfortably above him

I had no idea you thought that.

May 12, 2018, 04:38:03 AM
Reply #69

MmmblueBernard

Get over him mate. Fucksake.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 12, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
Reply #70

Juanito

If Manchester United Football Club sign Lukaku for 90 million pounds and have him as their  number one striker, they might have an idea of what elite is and don’t pluck transfer fees out of thin air.  But If Koemansnumber 10, who thinks  Sam Turgid Allardyce is good thinks otherwise....
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:43:51 AM by Juanito »

May 12, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
Reply #71

Tony Clifton

Fucking hell, the wages on Sanchez  :o

May 12, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
Reply #72

KoemansNumberTens

Fucking hell, the wages on Sanchez  :o

I like the bonuses. 400k a week then they give him an extra 75 if he actually plays. Then loyalty bonuses on top. They’re probably gonna be paying him them ridiculous wages right through his decline too

May 12, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
Reply #73

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Have I gone back in time here or something
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 12, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
Reply #74

Ramjam

Why not if he did that for Everton? He is only going to get better.  How such an elite player was so underrated at Everton in some quarters is beyond me. Perhaps because he didn't have Nil Satis Nisi Optimum tattoed on his arm.  We will be extremely lucky to get a striker that good within the next 5 years.
I don’t know what makes you think he’ll get any better, he’s got the first touch of a club foot and regularly goes missing in the big games. Also there will be proper competition for the strikers spot at Man U compared to Everton where his only threat of not starting was Arruna Kone and Stephen Naysmith so if his form dips he’ll be on the bench. So I don’t think he’ll score more than 20 in the league per season for those reasons however i will agree with you that he’s well good enough for us and I’d still have him back here as he’s well and truely miles ahead of anything we have at the minute.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE