July 22, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

Author Topic: Lukaku  (Read 7442 times)

May 12, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
Reply #90

Lxxx

He’s not one of the world’s best technically and he has obvious flaws but I think it’s wrong to say he’s not a top player when he’s one of the most expensive strikers in history, plays for a huge club every week and is scoring over 25 goals in the process.

Anyway, he’s yesterday’s news for us. Hopefully we’ll find another rough diamond and flog him for £100m too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:39:35 PM by Lxxx »

May 12, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
Reply #91

SANA_DR0

interesting deal  i reckon.. seems pretty good. he will easily score those goals every season.

still wish we kept him

that Alexis deal tho.. wish they sign  11 more players like that.. good way to break a club.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 07:18:04 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 12, 2018, 07:46:05 PM
Reply #92

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Best striker we had since Lineker. Apart from the Yak in his first season, every other striker we've had has awful goal scoring stats.

Sucks that the likes of Spurs and the shite have had more quality strikers in the past 30 years than we've had our entire history. That says a lot for our perception and achievements in the premier league age
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 12, 2018, 08:12:13 PM
Reply #93

WeimaranerBlues

think he has had an average season tbh -  started like a train on fire --with everyone saying they had got a bargain, after the fee for Neymar spiralled transfer fee's, 
then got a strop on after everyone questioning him and not celebrating etc -  still did not show up in the most of big games-
then started scoring again and got injured -   but ONLY has 16 league goals i think and thats playing 90 mins when fit ---supposedly  playing with better players at UTD.     but a lot is down to Jose's  tactics

Think he would have got more or less the same  if he was still here   --  and thats playing under Sam/Koeman

still a quality player

May 12, 2018, 08:58:21 PM
Reply #94

KoemansNumberTens

Best striker we had since Lineker. Apart from the Yak in his first season, every other striker we've had has awful goal scoring stats.

Sucks that the likes of Spurs and the shite have had more quality strikers in the past 30 years than we've had our entire history. That says a lot for our perception and achievements in the premier league age

It does lead to the question of how good our youth system is. Owen and Fowler came through The Shites along with Gerrard, Sterling (I know they pinched him but he was still a schoolboy) and even a couple more they’ve got coming through now. What have we had in that time?? Only rooney who was genuinely top class. Do we make a lot of good players rather than the great 1s we need 

May 12, 2018, 09:23:47 PM
Reply #95

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It does lead to the question of how good our youth system is. Owen and Fowler came through The Shites along with Gerrard, Sterling (I know they pinched him but he was still a schoolboy) and even a couple more they’ve got coming through now. What have we had in that time?? Only rooney who was genuinely top class. Do we make a lot of good players rather than the great 1s we need 

Well, it's been a generation since they produced anyone with top class quality too then.

Think those players are few and far between to be honest, and it will be harder and harder to find them.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 31, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
Reply #96

TheBlackWatchFanzine

'Lukaku hits out at Belgium fans for failing to appreciate him'

https://t.co/TJpe91yelU

Is this lad ever happy? Fantastic player but christ what an absolute nark. Claims he has been clapped by the Belgium fans once in nine years.

Seems to have fallen out with Mourinho a bit as well after not starting the cup final.

May 31, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
Reply #97

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He’s elite in terms of strikers we’ve had.

But in terms of playing for man united and playing on the global stage? He’s pretty average.

He just serves a purpose as someone who’ll get you a good amount of goals but for me he’s miles off the very best forward players in the game.

May 31, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
Reply #98

Gash

Global Moderator
Lukaku moaning about something at a press conference, you don't see that every international break.

May 31, 2018, 05:06:34 PM
Reply #99

Ramjam

Lukaku moaning about something at a press conference, you don't see that every international break.
Question is, has his dad spoken yet?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 01, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
Reply #100

Shogun

Administrator
Just a bellend isn’t he.

Totally up his own arse.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 02, 2018, 04:18:42 AM
Reply #101

gizzblue

Continued whinging from a spoilt cunt who will never be as good as his ego thinks he is ....been found out at man u ....lazy arse ...Mourinho will bring in another Striker to play alongside Sanchez (the other egotistical cunt ).

June 02, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
Reply #102

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
That whole gayathon with Pogba last pre season didn't last look did it, they look like they hate each other now and both want out of man u
Simply simply lovely

June 02, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
Reply #103

Ross

Reckon at one point next season Sanchez will have him in the corner of the dressing room rocking backwards and forwards in tears.

He’s a very good goalscorer but he’s no way near the elite level, to much ego and not enough desire I reckon.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 02, 2018, 05:32:57 AM
Reply #104

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon at one point next season Sanchez will have him in the corner of the dressing room rocking backwards and forwards in tears.

He's a very good goalscorer but he's no way near the elite level, to much ego and not enough desire I reckon.
I don't doubt his desire, there's massive question marks about his quality
Simply simply lovely